Place order automatic not working

Bhavik

Hi

I am trying to place order automatically but it stucks at the payment page and showing processing image PFA for the process bar.
it never stops...

Attachments

• ali.png
    ali.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi Bhavik,

Support is working on it. I also reported it on Skype with a screencast.
Looks like AE changed a small thing at the checkout.
Hope they fix it soon. I have a lot of orders to process :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

I am trying to place order automatically but it stucks at the payment page and showing processing image PFA for the process bar.
it never stops...
Hi Bhavik,

Support is working on it. I also reported it on Skype with a screencast.
Looks like AE changed a small thing at the checkout.
Hope they fix it soon. I have a lot of orders to process :)
Please update your extension to the latest version 2.5.12 in a couple of hours - we've fixed this issue.

sabonge

I need help, i cant continue working on my site because

order fulfillment options is not shown in alidropship for woocommerce, see attachment.

I have sent several emails to your support, without any response. please advice. (sent user/pass so you guys can login) but still nothing

i have the latest version 1.2.7

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 9.58.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 9.58.11 AM.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 19

Mar

I need help, i cant continue working on my site because

order fulfillment options is not shown in alidropship for woocommerce, see attachment.

I have sent several emails to your support, without any response. please advice. (sent user/pass so you guys can login) but still nothing

i have the latest version 1.2.7
This screenshot is not from your site?

sabonge

all the problems i describe and you focus on the wrong thing. i need help please read the issue and tell me how to solve it

Mar

all the problems i describe and you focus on the wrong thing. i need help please read the issue and tell me how to solve it
If the statement is for me, the reason why I am asking if the screenshot is from your site is because you ask help with the problem "order fulfillment options is not shown in alidropship for woocommerce" but you have attached a screenshot of the setting.

sabonge

currently when i click automatic order from the order nothing happens

and if i click manual order it goes to a blank page. after opening 6 blank pages

when i watch the video of how to setup the plugin it shows alidropship setting to have two options i dont have on my site. so i think thats the readon why is not womring. i have give credentials to the support team but they havent reply i dont know what else to do

Mar

currently when i click automatic order from the order nothing happens

and if i click manual order it goes to a blank page. after opening 6 blank pages

when i watch the video of how to setup the plugin it shows alidropship setting to have two options i dont have on my site. so i think thats the readon why is not womring. i have give credentials to the support team but they havent reply i dont know what else to do
The reason the support team did not reply could be because they don't understand your problem. Your first post was order fulfillment setup is not available in woocommerce, but you actually attached the screenshot of the setting, meaning the setup is there.

sabonge

see screen. when i click on the manual order it opens a blank page

Attachments

• 25E5AFED-AAEA-4A5D-9477-0BD037A2C0E4.png
    25E5AFED-AAEA-4A5D-9477-0BD037A2C0E4.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 11