PHP 7.2 Errors --- issue on all my stores using Bluehost Please Help

mromaha

PHP keeps reverting back to 7.0 then I get an error

Error! PHP Version is not suitable. You need version 7.1+

This almost always happens after an update or just random. seem to always happen multiple time with divinci 2 theme no matter what.

this is what Bluehost sent me.

-----------

The PHP versions before were conflicting between 5.6 and 7.2. I set the code in .htaccess to AddType application/x-httpd-ea-php72 .php .php7 .phtml

there is an issue with the theme header syntax, I just corrected it for you but let Alidropship know about this so they can fix it.

This is the PHP fatal error below send this to Alidropship.
------------
I can understand the error which is recorded is PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-includes/template.php(704): require_once()
#1 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-includes/template.php(653): load_template('/home2/asmungco...', true)
#2 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true)
#3 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-content/themes/davinci2/front-page.php(1): get_header()
#4 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-includes/template-loader.php(77): include('/home2/asmungco...')
#5 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home2/asmungco...')
#6 /home2/asmungco/public_html/smartmenstyle/index.php(17): require('/home2/asmungco...')
#7 {main}