PHP 7.2 and ionCube Loader

ixtox

Hi,

I was trying to do fresh install AliDropshipWoo 1.1.1 on PHP 7.2 but got this error:

Code:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: The file /wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php encoded as type [1/72] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

On my server I've got ionCube version 10.1.1 installed.

Is AliDropshipWoo 1.1.1 using the newest version of ionCube 10.2.4 and my server need to be updated to that version?

Mar

Hi,

I was trying to do fresh install AliDropshipWoo 1.1.1 on PHP 7.2 but got this error:

Code:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: The file /wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php encoded as type [1/72] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

On my server I've got ionCube version 10.1.1 installed.

Is AliDropshipWoo 1.1.1 using the newest version of ionCube 10.2.4 and my server need to be updated to that version?
Make sure the version of the plugin is compatible with PHP7.2, get in touch with your hosting service support for the error of ionCube Loader.

ixtox

Make sure the version of the plugin is compatible with PHP7.2, get in touch with your hosting service support for the error of ionCube Loader.

How can I be sure if downloaded version AliDropshipWoo 1.1.1 for PHP 7.2+ is compatible with my ionCube when i don't know which version plugin is using?

It is not error of ionCube Loader.

I just wanted to know if new version of AliDropshipWoo is using the latest version of ionCube ( which is 10.2.4 ) or another.

If yes - I will contact with my hosting service support to update
If no - I will back to AliDropshipWoo for PHP7.1 because plugin version 1.1.1 is not working with ionCube version 10.1.1

Mar

How can I be sure if downloaded version AliDropshipWoo 1.1.1 for PHP 7.2+ is compatible with my ionCube when i don't know which version plugin is using?

It is not error of ionCube Loader.

I just wanted to know if new version of AliDropshipWoo is using the latest version of ionCube ( which is 10.2.4 ) or another.

If yes - I will contact with my hosting service support to update
If no - I will back to AliDropshipWoo for PHP7.1 because plugin version 1.1.1 is not working with ionCube version 10.1.1
If your site is PHP7.2, you should install AlidropshipWoo for PHP7.2. If you have ionCube Loader error, see if you can activate it yourself in cPanel. if not, get in touch with your hosting service and request ionCube Loader for PHP7.2 activated. It is not the plugin who have the ionCube Loader. It is to be activated by your hosting service.