Personal or bussines account

auiu

Hello friends.
I am a begginer and i have some questions about opening a dropshipping store.
What type of account do you use for your store, normal or bussines account. I read on the internet that paypal may close your account if you make a good profit and it asks for a lot of documents that as a dropshipping store you cant provide so easily.
Any other altrnative to accpet paymant dirct to my bank account ( I live in Albania ( Balkan) )-
I read the stripe and payoneer threads but i didnt undrstand well...
Tank you

Mar

Hello friends.
I am a begginer and i have some questions about opening a dropshipping store.
What type of account do you use for your store, normal or bussines account. I read on the internet that paypal may close your account if you make a good profit and it asks for a lot of documents that as a dropshipping store you cant provide so easily.
Any other altrnative to accpet paymant dirct to my bank account ( I live in Albania ( Balkan) )-
I read the stripe and payoneer threads but i didnt undrstand well...
Tank you
If Paypal is available in your country, it is the easiest payment gateway to use. I haven't heard Paypal closing an account if you make good profit and it just don't make sense. I don't know where you heard that. You only need to open a Paypal Business account, integrate it to your store, no documents needed like all other payment gateways. Like Paypal, it is very easy to signup for a Payoneer account but you cannot use it as a payment gateway.

auiu

There are diffent threads on other forums showing that when they started to get more sales they recieved emails from paypal asking for legal documents like contracts with the companies in china you buy the products form etc...

Cant i use my normal personall account?

If i choose the option of payment gatway only paypal, is it possible that a buyer who doesnt have a paypal account,but has a debit card or prepaid card,can he buy a product from me?
THANK YOU

Mar

There are diffent threads on other forums showing that when they started to get more sales they recieved emails from paypal asking for legal documents like contracts with the companies in china you buy the products form etc...

Cant i use my normal personall account?

If i choose the option of payment gatway only paypal, is it possible that a buyer who doesnt have a paypal account,but has a debit card or prepaid card,can he buy a product from me?
THANK YOU
I have been using Paypal as a payment gateway even before Alidropship, I don't experience and never heard something like Paypal asking for documents in any situation.

It is good to have more than one payment gateway just in case, but as long as your Paypal account is working, it is more more than enough. You need to have a Paypal Business account that have seller tools. Your buyers don't need to have Paypal account to buy. They can use all popular credit cards, debit cards, etc. with Paypal and they are covered with Paypal buyer protection.

pinno

I have been using Paypal as a payment gateway even before Alidropship, I don't experience and never heard something like Paypal asking for documents in any situation.

It is good to have more than one payment gateway just in case, but as long as your Paypal account is working, it is more more than enough. You need to have a Paypal Business account that have seller tools. Your buyers don't need to have Paypal account to buy. They can use all popular credit cards, debit cards, etc. with Paypal and they are covered with Paypal buyer protection.
Hey Mar, which company do you use as paypals back up?

Direct Webstore

Probably because they also live in some scammer ridden 3rd world country.