Paytabs Users?

mrkapable

Hello, Has anyone here got approved by paytabs in UAE?

I am in uaebut i am not using paytabs, i was using paypal previous but got closed as i guess they have some rules, i am using payssion as i sell to global market, presently looking for other options.

Can you share what payment gateway you are using?

aminech

There is Telr, Payfort and Paytabs in the middle east, they all require is legal company to get accepted

Kath3389

I am in uaebut i am not using paytabs, i was using paypal previous but got closed as i guess they have some rules, i am using payssion as i sell to global market, presently looking for other options.

Could u be more specific about what happened to paypal? I am using paypal right now. Were you using paypal business?

Kath3389

Oh and you can open up a bank account using stripe atlas then you can accept payments worldwide

mrkapable

Could u be more specific about what happened to paypal? I am using paypal right now. Were you using paypal business?

Paypal seem to have issues with merchants in uae, expecially if you have more sales, however in the start they tend to be friendly and let you proceed but soon they will put your account on hold and then require you to verify documents, once you do, they block your account and send you the funds only after 180days. in my opinion paypal is good and at the same time bad, expecially if you are dropshipping original items with brands.

This is why i guess aliexpress and ebay stopped using paypal.

mrkapable

Oh and you can open up a bank account using stripe atlas then you can accept payments worldwide

I already have an LLC license, a license from Africa also, currently processing a license for UK too.

However, stripe atlas will not approve of you once you say your business is dropshipping.
Secondly, my stripe account is disabled and cannot receive payment, because stripe requires you to be present in the USA.

If you have funds in stripe they will payout to your Payoneer and close your payment.

mrkapable

There is Telr, Payfort, and Paytabs in the middle east, they all require is the legal company to get accepted

Yes, this is only for Middle East, but in dropshipping I think it's better to have a payment gateway internationally.
Besides not all enterprenuers can afford the cost of the license in UAE when you can get a license in UK for less than $300 and in USA for less than $300

aminech

Yes, this is only for Middle East, but in dropshipping I think it's better to have a payment gateway internationally.
Besides not all enterprenuers can afford the cost of the license in UAE when you can get a license in UK for less than $300 and in USA for less than $300
They support only business located in middle east but payments can be accepted from all customers worldwide.
Creating a company in the middle east is complicated you need a citizen sponsor.

mrkapable

They support only business located in the middle east but payments can be accepted from all customers worldwide.
Creating a company in the middle east is complicated you need a citizen sponsor.

No no you don't need this, you can go for a freezone company, however, you should be prepared to shell out $2722 to get a freezone license

aminech

Since then did ebay stop using Paypal? Do you know that ebay own Paypal?
Not anymore, paypal is a separate company since 2015, and yes paypal won't be the main payment for ebay users, ebay is going with adyen