Paypal Withdrawal in UAE Dubai

aaron_2017

Hello All,

I need your help if anyone knows, how to withdraw form paypal to my bank account. I want to setup a webstore and want paypal option, after receiving money from customer in paypal how I will withdraw.

Because if I go to withdraw option in paypal, it says you need business bank account to withdraw.

Looking forward for help. Specially the members of alidropship, who are in Dubai and UAE and have already running their stores. Thanks

Luxurious

in middle east there is no support for bank account , but u can get visa card from you bank then link it to your paypal , so u can transfer from paypal to visa

uooos

Hello. I will share my experience with you. When I started working here https://theplace.group/ , the question also arose of how to withdraw money from PayPal. To use the service of withdrawing funds to a bank account, you first need to go through the verification process and then submit a withdrawal request. The maximum one-time withdrawal amount is USD 10,000, and crediting funds to a bank account can take up to 5 business days. I think you will succeed. And yes, don't forget about the bank's commission, 3%, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited: