Paypal Problem - Not working express checkout - No response

chrischiang

Hi Yaros,

I just installed the plugin and theme. Now I am working on the payment section.

I have business paypal account. After getting the API details and I followed the instructions placing all API details in the payment section of the plugin.

I can see paypal express checkout on my product pages and also I can see paypal in the cart page.

However, when I clicked the paypal express checkout button in the product page, no response (it is supposed to connect to paypal to finish the payment).

I used my business account and also used the Sandbox API to test the plugin, still not working.

Any things I missed in the plugin section or paypal setting when integrated paypal in my store?

I have contacted support but I think they are on holiday. So I post here, and hope to solve this issue asap.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Chris

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Yaros,

I just installed the plugin and theme. Now I am working on the payment section.

I have business paypal account. After getting the API details and I followed the instructions placing all API details in the payment section of the plugin.

I can see paypal express checkout on my product pages and also I can see paypal in the cart page.

However, when I clicked the paypal express checkout button in the product page, no response (it is supposed to connect to paypal to finish the payment).

I used my business account and also used the Sandbox API to test the plugin, still not working.

Any things I missed in the plugin section or paypal setting when integrated paypal in my store?

I have contacted support but I think they are on holiday. So I post here, and hope to solve this issue asap.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris,

Try to use live API from PayPal. If the problem persists, please contact the technical support. Tomorrow they will answer.

chrischiang

Hi Vitaly,

Thanks for your reply. I have used live API from Paypal but still not working.

I have contacted the support team and also contacted Paypal support.

Hope to solve this issue asap.

Thanks,

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vitaly,

Thanks for your reply. I have used live API from Paypal but still not working.

I have contacted the support team and also contacted Paypal support.

Hope to solve this issue asap.

Thanks,
Send me an email with which you wrote to support (PM).