PayPal personal & credit card

The Dropper

Is anyone here using his/her personal paypal account to get payment ? i have tons of abandoned payments , all of them with PayPal standard , mean they choose to pay with credit card , to make sure , i had to contact personally each customer , they all stated that PayPal won't let them pay with their cards & force them to create an account . When i check myself , everything look fine , so i guess that depending in your paypal country , it block that option for some countries , btw all the customers who had issues where from tier 1 countries : Australia , Canada & Germany .
So what you think guys ? is there a solution to start accepting credit card without needs of a LLC , as we just started & we can't afford 1000$ per year fees . Even worst , the premier account in paypal is not available for all countries which is an alternative to a business account for personal sellers .

otk

Is anyone here using his/her personal paypal account to get payment ? i have tons of abandoned payments , all of them with PayPal standard , mean they choose to pay with credit card , to make sure , i had to contact personally each customer , they all stated that PayPal won't let them pay with their cards & force them to create an account . When i check myself , everything look fine , so i guess that depending in your paypal country , it block that option for some countries , btw all the customers who had issues where from tier 1 countries : Australia , Canada & Germany .
So what you think guys ? is there a solution to start accepting credit card without needs of a LLC , as we just started & we can't afford 1000$ per year fees . Even worst , the premier account in paypal is not available for all countries which is an alternative to a business account for personal sellers .
The payment process through PayPal should be same for each account type.

sathya

In this blog include about the credit card using payment.this process is very easy to pay and receive the cash.the online fee payment is most secure and safe to transfer and receive the cash.The online fee payment made anytime, anywhere and any place. We can use the mobile or device to pay the cash.