PayPal payment

Ellen Jay

Hii, want to ask about how to manage a PayPal account for the payments in a country where PayPal is not available?

Direct Webstore

Hii, want to ask about how to manage a PayPal account for the payments in a country where PayPal is not available?

The only way would be to open a bank account in a country where it IS available and link Paypal to it ... then do international transfers from that foreign bank to your bank.

So pack your bag and head for the airport/train or bus station.

Way too much hassle ... unless the other country borders with yours ... and they let foreigners open bank accounts.

I know a guy in Cambodia (where Paypal is not available) and he opened a "Krung Thai" bank account in Thailand (next door) where Paypal is available. Then he transfers the funds to his Cambodian "Canadia Bank" The only downside is the extra fees involved.

The only other alternative is to immigrate.

What country are you in?

:)

Last edited:

Ellen Jay

Thank you for your reply,
How did your friend manage to put an address in the other country for the bank account?

I am from Lebanon, Middle East.

Direct Webstore

How did your friend manage to put an address in the other country for the bank account?
He used a hotel's address. It's easy to open a bank account in Thailand on a tourist visa. Some banks say "No" ... but you just to go another one and they say "Yes". (I lived there for 10 years)

I am from Lebanon, Middle East.

Paypal is available in Cyprus. Just a short swim from you (joking) ... can you open a bank account there?

Greece? It's available there.

How about Israel? It has Paypal too. You could drive to there.

It's in Jordan too.

:)

Last edited: