Paypal LIMITED

Zen

Can you somebody give good info how to have less lmited account cases in paypal, cuz if have 40k+ $ per month there they limited the acc many times ... need a lot of time to unlimited and etc.. so if have good article there how to avoid this shit... rly help me !

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: TAM

Moussdog

There's is no way to avoid these issues. Paypal is a b*tch especially for dropshipper, they hold your fund for 21 days it kills your cash flow, they ask for too much documents etc... BUT Paypal is maybe is a pain in the *ss for the sellers, it's a powerful tools for buyers so you can't neglect it...

My advice is to never keep money on your paypal, not even a pennie.

Zen

Everything is possible well, I'm interested in people who have found the option for less problems about this.
many people make more than 100k + per month with less "limited acc" cases. and This is done with some plugins for verifying etc.
It is understandable that it ever happens, but the point is to limit this problem as much as possible.

Moussdog

Everything is possible well, I'm interested in people who have found the option for less problems about this.
many people make more than 100k + per month with less "limited acc" cases. and This is done with some plugins for verifying etc.
It is understandable that it ever happens, but the point is to limit this problem as much as possible.
I have a Friend who's making over 200k via paypal each months and they asked him to leave a deposit of 15K on his account for safety reasons, contact them they surely have a good answer

Reactions: Zen

TAM

it is ok for paypal to limit your acc. just submit all documents tat paypal request to solve your problem. pls contact me for paypal solution

Ryan

I got 2 fraud payments from Mexico (Person used different PayPal profiles but same shipping address and bought many random products worth more than $300) and I instantly got an e-mail from Paypal:

To comply with regulations, we are required to collect and verify information about our customers. As you are approaching the level of activity where we may have to limit your account capability, we encourage you to provide this information now.

I sent the necessary information. But as I see they are not updating anything. I send them an e-mail asking why? And received answer:

I have reviewed your account and I can see that you have been given a warning. When you have a warning the review process is much longer as the priority is lower than a limitation. Please allow about 30 days for us to get back to you.

I haven't received any warning notification so that's very strange. All my payments are legitimate (except those 2 from Mexico but they are showing as Pending in my Paypal account), I don't have any refunds and I have provided all information they have asked. And my account is more than 10 years old. So I am very disappointed.

Have anyone been in this situation? I have to wait 30 days now before they review my account but in my PayPal profile, I see message You have 28 days to resolve before your account becomes restricted.

TAM

hi, it is normal for paypal to pending n auto refund the amount to sender/your buyer.

1. the fund is sent to u by problem paypal account tat under paypal monitoring system.

2. some buyer will use bank acc to transfer the money to your paypal. after u ship the item. the buyer will contact his bank n open case to get back full money refund. since paypal is a private company. paypal still under country rule n ought to refund the money to the bank. BUT normally for this type of money transfer to your paypal will be mark as under review. so pls dont process n dont ship the item out to your buyer. wait until paypal notified u with the fund is verified n release n ask u to ship.

3. u need to work closely n proof ur acc is clean to avoid paypal limitation to your acc for 180days. all your money will be fridge for 180 days. and u cannot use any of paypal service included receiving or sending or refund. this is dirt your reputation if your acc is fridge. bcos u cannot use the money to pay for aliexpress for your buyer's order. u need to use your own money to pay aliexpress. n wait for 180days to withdraw the money out to your bank acc. NOTE: the bank acc name must be the same as your paypal registered name.

I got 2 fraud payments from Mexico (Person used different PayPal profiles but same shipping address and bought many random products worth more than $300) and I instantly got an e-mail from Paypal:

To comply with regulations, we are required to collect and verify information about our customers. As you are approaching the level of activity where we may have to limit your account capability, we encourage you to provide this information now.

I sent the necessary information. But as I see they are not updating anything. I send them an e-mail asking why? And received answer:

I have reviewed your account and I can see that you have been given a warning. When you have a warning the review process is much longer as the priority is lower than a limitation. Please allow about 30 days for us to get back to you.

I haven't received any warning notification so that's very strange. All my payments are legitimate (except those 2 from Mexico but they are showing as Pending in my Paypal account), I don't have any refunds and I have provided all information they have asked. And my account is more than 10 years old. So I am very disappointed.

Have anyone been in this situation? I have to wait 30 days now before they review my account but in my PayPal profile, I see message You have 28 days to resolve before your account becomes restricted.

kingpin

sorry to hear about this issue.

i process 1000s of orders and this never happened to my account. The reason is I dont sell in Mexico, Indonasia, Philippines, etc such kind of countries from where the fraud attempt happens.

second i am using this plugin and this helps a lot

https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-anti-fraud/

when you are about to scale up your business always call PayPal customer care and let them know that you're about to heavily Promote your business and would be getting many orders.

always mention on your store product pages about the shipping durations.

always fill these field according to your financial transactions.

see the image below for an idea.

K1RuIsY.jpg

regards!

zokkoz

Hi guys!
I need your help.
1f642.png
As a non-US resident, I created an LLC to run my business. Now it comes to use Paypal as a payment gateway, it seems that I need a US based phone number too, so I can receive verification call and/or text message to access the Paypal account. I fund many companies providing Virtual Phone Number, but each of them has this message: "Please note that virtual numbers can't be used to verify a phone number with banks or online services like WhatsApp, Google, PayPal, or Skype. SMS messages containing a verification code from an online service will not be received." So I still can't use Paypal because Paypal doesn't support my country and I can't figure out the best option to get a virtual phone number that I can use to receive the verification code. Did anyone of you challenged this problem? Any idea, please?

kingpin

Hi guys!
I need your help.
1f642.png
As a non-US resident, I created an LLC to run my business. Now it comes to use Paypal as a payment gateway, it seems that I need a US based phone number too, so I can receive verification call and/or text message to access the Paypal account. I fund many companies providing Virtual Phone Number, but each of them has this message: "Please note that virtual numbers can't be used to verify a phone number with banks or online services like WhatsApp, Google, PayPal, or Skype. SMS messages containing a verification code from an online service will not be received." So I still can't use Paypal because Paypal doesn't support my country and I can't figure out the best option to get a virtual phone number that I can use to receive the verification code. Did anyone of you challenged this problem? Any idea, please?

use primo Mobile App.

they'll give you number for it only for 99 cents. Or buy it for one year for only 4.99$

it works everytime.

here is the link: https://primo.app.link/B7VzbyGyvH

regards!

Ryan

Just wanted to let you guys know.
Even with Limited Paypal account, I am able to receive and send payments. Today I transferred money to my bank account from Paypal and couldn't believe my eyes. Money in my bank account appeared in 4 hours.

TAM

Can you somebody give good info how to have less lmited account cases in paypal, cuz if have 40k+ $ per month there they limited the acc many times ... need a lot of time to unlimited and etc.. so if have good article there how to avoid this shit... rly help me !

Many thanks!

No way to avoid this, even the staff that work in paypal do not know what is their system work like and what are the alerts they have in their system. they have million of security. just wish you good luck!

Sorinacio

PayPal limited my account as well, telling me I need to attach tracking numbers and invoices for last 10 orders. I did this before for other 10, similar products. Now the single thing is they are mentioning they don't accept proforma invoices. Any ideas? What invoice should I send them? the tracking numbers seem that they are ok.

TAM

one thing you can do is call and talk to them before you send the invoices. tell them honestly what you do.

i suggesting you all to use old paypal instead of new.

or use a asia country paypal bcos the solution is more easy compare wit US paypal.