PayPal BUTTON on checkout page

promo37

I find it is annoying for a customer when he add products to the cart and then wants to buy those products chosen, he must fill in his address and other things even if he wants to pay with PayPal.

Shopify does offer a pay with PayPal button on the checkout page.
This would be nice to have. And surely would make the decision to finally complete the order with one click on the order button nice and easy in fact that's what we all want.

promo37

What I mean is after the customer added several Items to the cart he could simply click on a PayPal express checkout button and does not need to fill out his address. so he can pay easily and with no troubles.

Attachments

• 2017-08-12_1532.png
    2017-08-12_1532.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 2017-08-12_1532.png
    2017-08-12_1532.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 32

Rechell

I have contacted paypal for the same case but check their feedback below; however I've challenged them and given examples of site that I shopped without having to open an account but they did not reply back. It is probably on a case by case basis or country you are based from.

Picture2-2.jpg

promo37

I think you missed the point totally.
I do not ask for paying with paypal instead of a credit-card.

I ask for a paypal express checkout button at the checkout page so the client that has a paypal account does NOT need to fill out the address info manually to pay for his orders eg multiple items added to the card.

Exemple:
When the customer does chose multiple items in our store and then goes to the checkout page he should have the option to simply click on the button and would be transferred to paypal to pay for his order.

As of now he can do this only if he buys 1 (one) item. And he can not do this if he buy several items.

Jefri

What I mean is after the customer added several Items to the cart he could simply click on a PayPal express checkout button and does not need to fill out his address. so he can pay easily and with no troubles.

I think its for shipping details.
Do you mean, our buyers should not fill again their name, address, phone number, etc.. because they have had that information on PayPal?
How about if they do not up-to-date their information on PayPal?

promo37

Yes that what I mean it is time consuming on a mobile to enter your whole address and it is much easier to simply click on the paypal button.

"How about if they do not up-to-date their information on PayPal?"

Same thing on the paypal express checkout button on the product page.
I sold over 300 items on Shopify till to day and had not one (1) that the address was not correct.
Also it is in their interrest to update their address in PayPal. If they want to recieve their products that they paid for.

Jefri

Yes that what I mean it is time consuming on a mobile to enter your whole address and it is much easier to simply click on the paypal button.

"How about if they do not up-to-date their information on PayPal?"

Same thing on the paypal express checkout button on the product page.
I sold over 300 items on Shopify till to day and had not one (1) that the address was not correct.
Also it is in their interrest to update their address in PayPal. If they want to recieve their products that they paid for.

I never try this, but there is an option for buyer when checkout to register or not in our shop.
After register, i think there is a profile page for them to save their shipping information.

promo37

Most buyer will not register they only like to buy with one click.
Some do return yes but in the beginning they are new and have to enter their address and will walk away.
Also they might come with a different device so their info is not automatically entered.

I have more abandoned carts on my store than I have on a similar store with shopify.

In my opinion we will make a few sales more when we facilitate the checkout process for the customer.

axiom786

I have contacted paypal for the same case but check their feedback below; however I've challenged them and given examples of site that I shopped without having to open an account but they did not reply back. It is probably on a case by case basis or country you are based from.

Picture2-2.jpg
I started some two months ago with alidropship Custom Shop. Everything is going fine.. and without spending anything on Marketing so far, i have received about twenty Orders, but what is scaring me is that all the Orders are on Abandoned Card and the customers have not even filled up the Form to leave their Physical Address, Postal Code and E-Mail Address. My Only Payment Gateway Is Pay Pal, the World Most TRUSTED Payment Gateway! I am very afraid that something may be wrong somewhere... can anybody comment please!.. https://outdoorsmega.com .......Thank You!

candresg76

I started some two months ago with alidropship Custom Shop. Everything is going fine.. and without spending anything on Marketing so far, i have received about twenty Orders, but what is scaring me is that all the Orders are on Abandoned Card and the customers have not even filled up the Form to leave their Physical Address, Postal Code and E-Mail Address. My Only Payment Gateway Is Pay Pal, the World Most TRUSTED Payment Gateway! I am very afraid that something may be wrong somewhere... can anybody comment please!.. https://outdoorsmega.com .......Thank You!

There's a communication problem between the plugin and the PayPal API system, I already reported this since days ago as I'm missing tons of sales due to this mess (lots of abandoned carts) which seems to be coming from PayPal according to alidropship technical support.

Haven't heard from @Victoria Kudryashova or @Yaros regarding this matter though, this is an extremely sensitive issue to be addressed as I know many other alidropship users are reporting this issue and it's been days since then. Would appreciate some additional info/feedback regarding this super bug, thanks guys!

Btw, if there was a PayPal button for direct payment at checkout, this issue could've been easily solved as the bug seems to come from PayPal's API and the communication with the plugin itself as said before. Please advise. Thanks.

Yaros

Staff member
The issue is not with PayPal or plugin. Seems the issue is with checkout fields. We integrated all regions and cities to address fields like it is done on AliExpress, but the city field now comes before 'Region Select' filed. It gives users problems with checkout, because they enter:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. City
5. Country (SELECT)
6. Region (SELECT)
7. Postal code

On the 6th step once a user selected a necessary region, the City field goes blank and offers select option to choose the city in the selected region. But a user does not notice it (especially on mobile devices) and just click Proceed to checkout. As a result, a user comes to abandoned list and the transaction is not successful.

What we need to do is to put City field at another place:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. Country (SELECT)
5. Region (SELECT)
6. City
7. Postal code

We will update the themes soon.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I think you missed the point totally.
I do not ask for paying with paypal instead of a credit-card.

I ask for a paypal express checkout button at the checkout page so the client that has a paypal account does NOT need to fill out the address info manually to pay for his orders eg multiple items added to the card.

Exemple:
When the customer does chose multiple items in our store and then goes to the checkout page he should have the option to simply click on the button and would be transferred to paypal to pay for his order.

As of now he can do this only if he buys 1 (one) item. And he can not do this if he buy several items.
I think we will implement this in the nearest future.

axiom786

The issue is not with PayPal or plugin. Seems the issue is with checkout fields. We integrated all regions and cities to address fields like it is done on AliExpress, but the city field now comes before 'Region Select' filed. It gives users problems with checkout, because they enter:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. City
5. Country (SELECT)
6. Region (SELECT)
7. Postal code

On the 6th step once a user selected a necessary region, the City field goes blank and offers select option to choose the city in the selected region. But a user does not notice it (especially on mobile devices) and just click Proceed to checkout. As a result, a user comes to abandoned list and the transaction is not successful.

What we need to do is to put City field at another place:

1. Email
2. Name
3. Address
4. Country (SELECT)
5. Region (SELECT)
6. City
7. Postal code
We will update the themes soon.

I Do Fully agree with you on this anomaly, and this is what is logically happening to my Orders. So far all Orders are Gone to Abandoned List and i Got about 10+ Orders are Abandoned and Not Successful. I Pray that you will do the NEEDFUL to Correct this Anomaly and Discrepency at your earliest Convenience, Sir. With Thanks and regards, Ibrahim, https://outdoorsmega.com