Payment method supplier

Hamim

Hi there,I have a little question, I want to buy a webstore from alidropship so I'm little bit confused about payment.Suppose 1 buyer choose a product from my store then he payment me after confirming buyer payment I need to re order the product at aliexpress product supplier.I understand it but my question is when I re-order the supplier for product can I need personal balance for paying supplier or I can pay the product cost by my webstore buyer dollar from my webstore.
I will be happy if you reply quickly.
Thank you.

axiom786

I do personally feel that the Buyer purchase Money to our Account is not made available to us immediately for paying the ordered items.
So we have to keep a little fund aside to order for our customers and pay the supplier.
it's a big headache if the customer declares he has Not received the order, and get a refund from our Payment Gateway ....?????

Mar

Hi there,I have a little question, I want to buy a webstore from alidropship so I'm little bit confused about payment.Suppose 1 buyer choose a product from my store then he payment me after confirming buyer payment I need to re order the product at aliexpress product supplier.I understand it but my question is when I re-order the supplier for product can I need personal balance for paying supplier or I can pay the product cost by my webstore buyer dollar from my webstore.
I will be happy if you reply quickly.
Thank you.
First of all, you don't order directly from the seller. You do that transaction with AliExpress with the auto order of the plugin. If you do order and pay directly with the seller, you are on your own if you have a problem with that order. That order will not appear in AliExpress orders and their support cannot help you since that order don't exist. And yes, it will be a delay if you use the payment of the order since it will not be available at once.

axiom786

hello! My customer makes a purchase on my website....he pays to my payment gateway(PayPal).. i processed the order via my AliExpress Auto Order Plugin...Now will PayPal allow me to use the money, at its disposal, paid by my customer, to pay for the order, or will PayPal Retain the Whole Money until the customer is satisfied of his/her order (45 days)????/. If so then i will have to resort to another fund to finance the order...can anybody with experience in such circumstance, clear this pint , please. Thanking you..Ibrahim

Mar

hello! My customer makes a purchase on my website....he pays to my payment gateway(PayPal).. i processed the order via my AliExpress Auto Order Plugin...Now will PayPal allow me to use the money, at its disposal, paid by my customer, to pay for the order, or will PayPal Retain the Whole Money until the customer is satisfied of his/her order (45 days)????/. If so then i will have to resort to another fund to finance the order...can anybody with experience in such circumstance, clear this pint , please. Thanking you..Ibrahim
Unfortunately Aliexpress don't accept Paypal payment. You have to withdraw Paypal balance to your bank and you can do it immediately without waiting until the customer is satisfied, but it will take 2 to 4 days for the fund to be deposited. It is up to you if you wait or use another fund to have the order processed quickly. Any major credit card is accepted by AliExpress.

Rodrigo

There are very few aliexpress sellers that use paypal, again very limited.

Like Mar mentioned, need to withdraw from paypal to your bank and then use your debit card (or credit card) to purchase in Aliexpress. If in the US, paypal offer a debit card that uses your paypal balance, or a prepaid card that you can load with your paypal balance.

Mar

There are very few aliexpress sellers that use paypal, again very limited.

Like Mar mentioned, need to withdraw from paypal to your bank and then use your debit card (or credit card) to purchase in Aliexpress. If in the US, paypal offer a debit card that uses your paypal balance, or a prepaid card that you can load with your paypal balance.
Even if the seller accept Paypal, you are doing the transaction with Aliexpress, not with the seller and Paypal is not accepted.

Rodrigo

Even if the seller accept Paypal, you are doing the transaction with Aliexpress, not with the seller and Paypal is not accepted.

I would like to say you are right but then we will both be wrong.

Could you explain then why does it show IN ALIEXPRESS? And why if not accepted I can see it as a payment option? I took the liberty of taking a picture for you.

As I said, very few sellers show paypal as a payment option. If not accepted then it doesnt show up.

So you could buy straight up with paypal if this option shows up to him, which is not very often.IMG_0772.PNGIMG_0773.PNG

Last edited:

Mar

Could you explain then why does it show IN ALIEXPRESS? And why if not accepted I can see it as a payment option? I took the liberty of taking a picture for you.

As I said, very few sellers show paypal as a payment option. If not accepted then it doesnt show up.

So OP could buy straight up with paypal if this option shows up to him, which is not very often.View attachment 4481View attachment 4482
Very rare indeed, in fact I never seen one.

axiom786

Unfortunately Aliexpress don't accept Paypal payment. You have to withdraw Paypal balance to your bank and you can do it immediately without waiting until the customer is satisfied, but it will take 2 to 4 days for the fund to be deposited. It is up to you if you wait or use another fund to have the order processed quickly. Any major credit card is accepted by AliExpress.
Thank you very much for replying to my Question...Regards

beverley

I have again similar payment trouble, but I keep searching for solution 'cause the above doesn't help( but I still need finances...

arabelsonix

DM me, I would assist you. I have never had issues with payments methods because I know a source where I read about free chip no deposit Canada and other features of the sites of games of chance. So here I find useful reviews about the best Canadian bonuses and free spins to be aware of all available promotions.

Last edited:

Loppost1961

So you could buy straight up with paypal if this option shows up to him, which is not very often.
As for my own site for selling things, I use a payment gateway defi vs cefi to pay the client through crypto, since such payments are more secure and reliable.
View attachment 4481View attachment 4482

You are correct, PayPal does appear as a payment method on AliExpress, but only for some sellers. This is due to the fact that PayPal and AliExpress have entered into an agreement in which PayPal provides its customers with the opportunity to pay for goods on AliExpress. However, this agreement is not binding on all AliExpress sellers and they can choose whether to accept PayPal as a payment method.

In the screenshot you provided, you can see that PayPal is listed as a payment method for the seller named "AliExpress". This means this seller accepts PayPal as a payment method. However, if you look at other products on AliExpress, you may see that PayPal is not listed as a payment method. This means these sellers do not accept PayPal.

So it can be said that PayPal is not accepted on AliExpress but is available for some sellers.

Last edited: