Payment gateway problem

I was trying my luck with a alidrop ship store, women fashion. I didn't do any sales yet. The time spend in the process was long, six months. So 2checkout mailed me that either I make a dummy sale of at least one dollar or they will disable my 2checkout account. I tried after a couple of days but failed to make that dummy sale. I contacted support at alidrop ship and was informed that I have not created a payment gateway account. My site is not connected to 2check out. In short how did this can happen, my store was developed by alidrop ship, I also bought few items from my site in order to get the payoneer debit card. It was working fine. I don't what Happened? Now 2 checkout told me that some code is missing from the website and that's why payment gateway is not working. That was after I put my 2checkout details again for connecting my site with 2checkout. The issue is been looked at by Alidrop ship support now.

My question is I wasted 700 dollars on ads and received a sizeable traffic but no sales due to this problem in site code. Was I hacked or is this missing code is alidrop ship coding team fault.