Paylike gateway Issue - URGENT

pearstar

I am using paylike. My account is not fully approved, means I cannot withdraw from paylike to my bank. However, I am able to collect transactions from my website to paylike.
Unfortunately when customer pays via credit card, he/she gets an error indicating that transaction did not go through. Then customer is trying to send money over and over again till giving up. Also, in dashboard, beside the order it says "abandoned".
However, all these transactions are coming through to my paylike account.

Please help, customer even doesn't know payment went through several times.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am using paylike. My account is not fully approved, means I cannot withdraw from paylike to my bank. However, I am able to collect transactions from my website to paylike.
Unfortunately when customer pays via credit card, he/she gets an error indicating that transaction did not go through. Then customer is trying to send money over and over again till giving up. Also, in dashboard, beside the order it says "abandoned".
However, all these transactions are coming through to my paylike account.

Please help, customer even doesn't know payment went through several times.
Have you contacted Paylike support? What have they told you?

pearstar

They replied:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that it is not an issue in our end, but on your website. Orders might be cancelled since the account hasn't been approved for captures yet, depending on how the plugin you use is built.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
They replied:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Please note that it is not an issue in our end, but on your website. Orders might be cancelled since the account hasn't been approved for captures yet, depending on how the plugin you use is built.
Integration works fine, we made test payments, please check once again whether your public key and apps key pasted correctly.

pearstar

I will get it approved and let you guys know if it worked.

Another issue:
When someone in europe/australia etc buys in other currency than main currency (US) customer will pay converted amount in EUR=USD.
e.g Item price is 9.95$. Converted to Euros it is 8.49€. Paying with paylike it will charge customer 8.49 USD. How to fix this issue?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I will get it approved and let you guys know if it worked.

Another issue:
When someone in europe/australia etc buys in other currency than main currency (US) customer will pay converted amount in EUR=USD.
e.g Item price is 9.95$. Converted to Euros it is 8.49€. Paying with paylike it will charge customer 8.49 USD. How to fix this issue?
What version of plugin do you have?

pearstar

9.12.2. Updated now to 9.13. Should it fix this bug?

EDIT:

Bug still there. Also another thing now: Euro price on item display shows 8.99€ now, when added to cart it shows 8.49€. Paying with paylike still charges 8.49$

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
9.12.2. Updated now to 9.13. Should it fix this bug?

EDIT:

Bug still there. Also another thing now: Euro price on item display shows 8.99€ now, when added to cart it shows 8.49€. Paying with paylike still charges 8.49$
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login and password to check it out.

pearstar

I did not do anything, but I have been told by paylike they do not accept US payments. Not sure if it was just me they restricted or you are better off choosing another gateway.