Password protecting AliDropship plugin section?

sha77

Is it possible to protect the AliDropship plugin section for an admin user? Occasionally there is a need to provide admin user rights to various outside people to check a plugins, SEO, etc and in these cases it would be useful to be able to block part of the wordpress installation, such as the AliDropship plugin. Any idea on how to do this, such as by using a plugin?

chris37

Is it possible to protect the AliDropship plugin section for an admin user? Occasionally there is a need to provide admin user rights to various outside people to check a plugins, SEO, etc and in these cases it would be useful to be able to block part of the wordpress installation, such as the AliDropship plugin. Any idea on how to do this, such as by using a plugin?
Not sure about plugin..

but even if is someone see your licence key in your website it's mean is allready use ... nobody can use the same one because alidropship team must reset it for is working with different domain.

sha77

I found a way using the Custom Admin Interface Pro. It should be possible to do with the free version as well, but I had some issues with that. I created another admin for which I hid info and plugins as needed.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-custom-admin-interface/

Sometimes I have a need to allow some unknown external admin to make some update and I just would like to hide customer data and some plugins.