Order

Andre M

Hi, first person have make payment to stripe, end i place an automatic order.
But the status doesn't change to ordered automatic when i pay to ali.
Second, i have to do manual, and when i put to shipped and the same time i was login in ali, doesn't catch the tracking number.
I have to put manually.
And the client doesnt receive the email from this, how i inform the client for the track order?
Why this is happen?

Mar

Second, i have to do manual, and when i put to shipped and the same time i was login in ali, doesn't catch the tracking number.
I have to put manually.
And the client doesnt receive the email from this, how i inform the client for the track order?
Why this is happen?
You have to configure your e-mail and test if it is working. Tracking number is not available at once, you have to check and monitor your order later. They are supposed to be automatic but many times they are not.

Andre M

Yes i recieve copy off the payment, i have to put manualy the track , bit no email was sent to client, otherwise i recieve copy too.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have to put manually.
Why this is happen?

Have you enabled these options?
General ‹ Old — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-29 10.57.37.png

You can always get Tracking ID by clicking Get Tracking button. You need to be logged it your AliExpress account to do that.

Orders ‹ Old — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-29 11.02.03.png

Have you set up your email notifications ? https://alidropship.com/codex/email-notifications-setup/

Andre M

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, yes its ali setup .
I get the email from order but the rest dont and the logs doesnt show email sent with the shipped.
Why?

If your order contains more than 1 product , 'order shipped notification' will be sent when all tracking data is collected automatically if you enabled 'Mark order as shipped' option and manually when you change status to 'Shipped'.

Andre M

No only one item, i havê all active.
I buy the item and dont change to oredered automatic, and dont chance to shipped when get traço number.
Why no email sent?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
No only one item, i havê all active.
I buy the item and dont change to oredered automatic, and dont chance to shipped when get traço number.
Why no email sent?

I'm sorry , could you please clarify? you Placed ordere automatically on AliExpress? wait for tracking number is become available? please describe what you've done step by step!

Andre M

1.. Get email from buyer got item
2..i Palace order auto
3..diesnt change to ordered auto. I change manualy
4.. Go email from seller
5.. I login in ali and get track nothing i put manualy
6.. Afther this dont change to shipped auto, Doné manualy
7 .. I got to logs no email sent to client and i dont recieve copy off this to

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1.. Get email from buyer got item
2..i Palace order auto
3..diesnt change to ordered auto. I change manualy
4.. Go email from seller
5.. I login in ali and get track nothing i put manualy
6.. Afther this dont change to shipped auto, Doné manualy
7 .. I got to logs no email sent to client and i dont recieve copy off this to

I need to have a look at your settings, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check.