Order Summary after successful Payment in Checkout

deetemple

I just updated AliDropship to Version 0.9.6. When a customer proceeds through Checkout and successfully makes payment, an email is sent with a summary of items purchased. In the 3rd column of the Summary the app is repeating the same Product Details (image) from the 1st product. Is there a fix for this or should I find and remove the 3rd column altogether. Currently it displays the product description under the column heading "order number:" so any help would be appreciated...!!! Thanks.Product-details-display.fw.png
...And again...
Products2-details-display.fw.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I just updated AliDropship to Version 0.9.6. When a customer proceeds through Checkout and successfully makes payment, an email is sent with a summary of items purchased. In the 3rd column of the Summary the app is repeating the same Product Details (image) from the 1st product. Is there a fix for this or should I find and remove the 3rd column altogether. Currently it displays the product description under the column heading "order number:" so any help would be appreciated...!!! Thanks.View attachment 637
...And again...
View attachment 638
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name WordPress login and password to check it out. And the order summery as an example.