Order processing has become extremely slow

sha77

For some strange reason fulfilling orders automatically (specifically "adding products") has become extremely slow and now takes 10-50 times longer than before. Cache has been emptied frequently and reinstalled the chrome plugin. Hasn't helped so far. Any ideas?

Georgy

For some strange reason fulfilling orders automatically (specifically "adding products") has become extremely slow and now takes 10-50 times longer than before. Cache has been emptied frequently and reinstalled the chrome plugin. Hasn't helped so far. Any ideas?
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Which version of the ALiDropship Chrome Extension are you using?

ruriimasu

Was your problem solved? I noticed the same with mine as well. Placing just an order took up to 10 minutes, it was painful to watch and wait. I didn't even want to promote my sites. I can't imagine any sites being able to process 20 orders a day without experiencing health issues as a result.

I'm on Version 1.8.27.16 as of this post.

JJ

sha77

Sure. What I did was disabled/uninstalled a few of the active plugins. Particularly the pro version of Elementor seems to have interfered with the Alidropship plugin and slowed down the ordering.
To debug, you may try to check which processes are queued when opening a certain page. Often it is waiting for one process (often by a plugin) which slows down everything.

sha77

Another issue be the under Settings > Payment > PayPal > Integration method. Check that this is set correctly to Rest API if you use this.

ruriimasu

Sure. What I did was disabled/uninstalled a few of the active plugins. Particularly the pro version of Elementor seems to have interfered with the Alidropship plugin and slowed down the ordering.
To debug, you may try to check which processes are queued when opening a certain page. Often it is waiting for one process (often by a plugin) which slows down everything.
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have these plugins, would any of them be the cause?

Advanced Editor Tools
BBQ Firewall
Companion Auto Update
File Manager Advanced
Flexible SSL for CloudFlare
ITRO Popup Plugin
LiteSpeed Cache
Menu Icons
Smush
SocialRabbit
UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
Wordfence Security
WP Mail SMTP
WPS Hide Login
Yoast SEO

I don't have paypal, only stripe. But payment wasn't the cause of the slowness. It was always when auto inputting address, that took forever.

JJ

sha77

Hard to say. I would disable 5 plugins a time and track the change. Note that content delivery system may play tricks as the cached data may have the plugins enabled that you disabled.