Order Numbers NOT syncing automatically

delta150

Hey guys,

I have been having issues with order fulfillment in 2 of my stores with alidropship for woo-commerce for the past month or two. Order numbers are not pulled automatically to the order in woocommerce after fulfilling the orders in aliexpress.

So I have to pull order numbers manually after the order is placed in aliexpress.

Any ideas to why this is happening in both of my stores?

Irene

Staff member
Hey guys,

I have been having issues with order fulfillment in 2 of my stores with alidropship for woo-commerce for the past month or two. Order numbers are not pulled automatically to the order in woocommerce after fulfilling the orders in aliexpress.

So I have to pull order numbers manually after the order is placed in aliexpress.

Any ideas to why this is happening in both of my stores?

Hello!

It may happen that the order ID is not collected from AliExpress, it sometimes happens due to the AliExpress server not reverting the requested information or lost the connection between the website and AliExpress.
In that case, you have to use the 'Edit order and tracking ID' link to add the order ID from AliExpress manually.
When the order ID is uploaded and the tracking number is available at AliExpress, the tracking details will be uploaded as well (you can ensure that by clicking Get Tracking button).

Mar

it sometimes happens due to the AliExpress server not reverting the requested information or lost the connection between the website and AliExpress.
It is not sometimes. In fact I don't remember this information update automatically in my site. I have to enter order and tracking number manually in every order. Clearly this is function is not working, something the support team has to check.