Option to import products on a desired Category and some more suggestions

kingpin

hey i have some suggestions

1. Importing on desired product category right away

like in my site i have categories like phone cases, earring etc

so i want all the phone cases products that i import to go directly into phone cases category and likewise.

I saw some aliexpress product importing plugins on codecanyon and they allow you to select category while importing the desired searches or products from aliexpress.

2. Making Alidropship PCI compliance
to know more about this visit this link
https://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/creating-an-e-commerce-site-consider-pci-early/

3. Options like importing from Aliexpress Best sellers. see the plugin emarthub for idea on google and youtube (a competition for alidropship in some way)

4. Making Google Chrome Extension something like Oberlo extension. its cool.

5. ability to import only products having epacket as shipping

6. Automatically shipping calculations for products per country. I usually target US because of epacket shipping.

7. Affiliate program: Allowing anybody to refer people on our store and if that referred person buys the person who referred him get commissions from us. This helps to skyrocket sales. there are plugins available for woocommerce but i love alidropship main plugin more

thank you

Yaros

Staff member
4. Making Google Chrome Extension something like Oberlo extension. its cool.

I don't use Oberlo extension. Could you give more details?

kingpin

Have you really tried this plugin!? emarthub is a an absolute trash! Able Chicka, the so-called creator, is a well-known scammer.

i didn't try it but i watched a video that feature was there in that plugin.

Madcowto

Have you really tried this plugin!? emarthub is a an absolute trash! Able Chicka, the so-called creator, is a well-known scammer.

I like to leave a comment. I did some research on different plugins that work with AliExpress. On the Shopify side, we have Oberlo. Oberlo, however, does not currently have a version that works with WooCommerce. I am a newbie in website stuff. Zero experience in building websites and zero experience with social media stuff. But in the past couple of months or so, I managed to teach myself how to work with Wordpress and was really impressed with its flexibility and have no regrets that I chose Wordpress over Shopify for the reason that Wordpress is so amazingly adaptable. So, I came across the following plugins for Wordpress that work with AliExpress: 1) Alidropship, 2) Woodropship, 3) AliCommerce, 4) Ecom Launcher, and 5) EmartHub. Through my research, I came to the conclusion that a couple of these plugins have monthly fees, so I didn't even bother to go deeper as being a startup entrepreneur and got laid off from my previous job, I really can't and don't want to pay a monthly fee. So, I didn't even bother with the plugins with the monthly fees. I also came to the conclusion that some of these plugins only have the front end work well, but do not have the back end work well. By that I meant pretty much all of these plugins could import products from AliExpress to set up products in your store, but they don't necessarily do the back end fulfillment in automating the orders. My research concluded that Alidropship would be my best bet and I went with it and purchased the plugin. I was also impressed by this site of its community forum and overall professionalism. I haven't actually started using my newly purchased Alidropship plugin yet and I am sure I would have questions. I hope the after sale support will also impress me. So far so good and from what I have seen so far, I am confident that I am in good hands. I just also want to state that I am in no relation to this company and the owner. It is just my honest opinion from having done my research and led to the decision of purchasing Alidropship.

kingpin

I like to leave a comment. I did some research on different plugins that work with AliExpress. On the Shopify side, we have Oberlo. Oberlo, however, does not currently have a version that works with WooCommerce. I am a newbie in website stuff. Zero experience in building websites and zero experience with social media stuff. But in the past couple of months or so, I managed to teach myself how to work with Wordpress and was really impressed with its flexibility and have no regrets that I chose Wordpress over Shopify for the reason that Wordpress is so amazingly adaptable. So, I came across the following plugins for Wordpress that work with AliExpress: 1) Alidropship, 2) Woodropship, 3) AliCommerce, 4) Ecom Launcher, and 5) EmartHub. Through my research, I came to the conclusion that a couple of these plugins have monthly fees, so I didn't even bother to go deeper as being a startup entrepreneur and got laid off from my previous job, I really can't and don't want to pay a monthly fee. So, I didn't even bother with the plugins with the monthly fees. I also came to the conclusion that some of these plugins only have the front end work well, but do not have the back end work well. By that I meant pretty much all of these plugins could import products from AliExpress to set up products in your store, but they don't necessarily do the back end fulfillment in automating the orders. My research concluded that Alidropship would be my best bet and I went with it and purchased the plugin. I was also impressed by this site of its community forum and overall professionalism. I haven't actually started using my newly purchased Alidropship plugin yet and I am sure I would have questions. I hope the after sale support will also impress me. So far so good and from what I have seen so far, I am confident that I am in good hands. I just also want to state that I am in no relation to this company and the owner. It is just my honest opinion from having done my research and led to the decision of purchasing Alidropship.

Welcome mate.
Alidropship plugin is awesome. Yaros and his team is serious about the business and they listen to the suggestions and as always they're improving the plugin day by day.

You're in good place. Now work and make some great $$$
)

Madcowto

Welcome mate.
Alidropship plugin is awesome. Yaros and his team is serious about the business and they listen to the suggestions and as always they're improving the plugin day by day.

You're in good place. Now work and make some great $$$
)

Thank you so much King Pin. Nice name. I like it!!! You are so young and already all up and running. I really salute you and admire people who take risks and have the guts and determination to strive forward. I humbly love to learn from people who have been successful with their eCommerce businesses. I am much older. I worked in financial services industry for over 30 years with tons of experience and A rated performer only to realize that in split seconds, my life was changed and I was walked out of the company strictly due to cost cutting. I have always been interested in eCommerce but don't have the know how. In this dropshipping business, I am a first born baby. In the past couple of months, I have learned quite a bit but still has soooooooooo much to learn. I hope I could learn from all you entrepreneurs and we could share our experience. Thank you so much King Pin.

kingpin

Thank you so much King Pin. Nice name. I like it!!! You are so young and already all up and running. I really salute you and admire people who take risks and have the guts and determination to strive forward. I humbly love to learn from people who have been successful with their eCommerce businesses. I am much older. I worked in financial services industry for over 30 years with tons of experience and A rated performer only to realize that in split seconds, my life was changed and I was walked out of the company strictly due to cost cutting. I have always been interested in eCommerce but don't have the know how. In this dropshipping business, I am a first born baby. In the past couple of months, I have learned quite a bit but still has soooooooooo much to learn. I hope I could learn from all you entrepreneurs and we could share our experience. Thank you so much King Pin.

You're welcome buddy. I love helping. Would love to help fellow members here