Once you upload product, so you lose your limit (50) for good?

Natebc

I did a search and was not able to find this. If I delete any products form the 50 limit. Can I reload new products in its place? Example if I have 40 products and I delete/remove 10 of them. Dose that mean I have 20 products, that I can upload or just original 10?

yoha03

I did a search and was not able to find this. If I delete any products form the 50 limit. Can I reload new products in its place? Example if I have 40 products and I delete/remove 10 of them. Dose that mean I have 20 products, that I can upload or just original 10?
Your limit is only for import product from alidropship database, after you use up your free 50 even if you delete you can't import from there anymore unless you pay

But you can always import product directly from AliExpress for unlimited number of products

Natebc

Your limit is only for import product from alidropship database, after you use up your free 50 even if you delete you can't import from there anymore unless you pay

But you can always import product directly from AliExpress for unlimited number of products
Hi yoha03,
Sorry to ask this is the unlimited number of products from chrome extensions? I am very new to this all.

Nathan

yoha03

Hi yoha03,
Sorry to ask this is the unlimited number of products from chrome extensions? I am very new to this all.

Nathan
Yes the unlimited is from aliexpress directly using chrome extensions, your 50 limit is if you want to import alidropship already selected products