On checkout:: Additional details (optional) where to edit

Placesure

Hi all. I need to edit the text on the input field where customer checkout. "Additional details (optional)" Where can I edit this text? Thanks in advance.

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Hi all. I need to edit the text on the input field where customer checkout. "Additional details (optional)" Where can I edit this text? Thanks in advance.

Hello there, would you mind showing the screenshot of the parts of checkout that you would like to edit? Also, what theme do you use?

Placesure

Hi Irina. Thank you for your reply. Please see inline screenshot image, you will see at the bottom of the image there is a text "Additional details". I need to add some text with it . I use Da Vinci Theme.
1566226223248.png

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Hi Irina. Thank you for your reply. Please see inline screenshot image, you will see at the bottom of the image there is a text "Additional details". I need to add some text with it . I use Da Vinci Theme.
View attachment 9895

Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, there's no option in the plugin or theme to edit the text in this field.

However, you can add this special code in Customization > Head > CSS

.checkout-main label[for="description"]{font-size:0!important;}
.checkout-main label[for="description"]:before{content:'blablabla';font-size:16px!important;}
.checkout-main textarea:focus+label[for="description"]:before{font-size:14px!important;}

Where instead of blablabla you add your own text. Hope this helps! :)

Last edited: