Nurobe online store for sale

Nurobe

Good day

I am selling my online store called "nurobe" pronounced as "new robe". I have added and published more than 1000 fashion items in the store. The niche is profitable in South Africa but may not be profitable to other countries. Therefore, the new reseller can choose their own niche. I am selling the store at $350, the store is similar to the advance store offered by Alidropship at $499. Please visit www.nurobe.com to check it out if you are interested.

I bought this store from a freelancer under misleading circumstances. I bought this store thinking that I will be trading in Africa as I am based in South Africa. I had an experience with buying from Aliexpress before I purchased this store, had I known that I will be importing from Aliexpress I would not have bought it. Sadly, I spent $499 to purchase this store and my customers are complaining about the same things I was concerned about. The shipping period is 2 months: no customer is willing to wait for that long and if I want the item to arrive a bit sooner the rates are very expensive. Additionally, customs duties are expensive. Today I collected a dress for a customer at my local post office and they charged me $25 for custom tax. This is way too much for a dress that cost $18.
Fortunately, my country has developed a new dropshipping platform called dropstore where we are able to find suppliers within our country and shipping is within a week. This has been working very well for me.