No variationss in my stores with Raphael theme and cant update about me page.

mromaha

The variation is no longer showing on my stores. It just shows one product but no size or color options. Is there a fix for this? The two stores this is happening on are all using the dropship.me and the Raphael theme. Also, I have tried to change the message on the about me page and it keeps reverting back to the default message created by Alidropship.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The variation is no longer showing on my stores. It just shows one product but no size or color options. Is there a fix for this? The two stores this is happening on are all using the dropship.me and the Raphael theme. Also, I have tried to change the message on the about me page and it keeps reverting back to the default message created by Alidropship.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
However, I couldn't reproduce the issues on either on our websites. Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details so i can have a closer look?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Update: Product variations themselves look just fine. Main image won't change, though, when choosing another variation. We've already fixed this issue and will release the theme later today.