No Plugin yet

Samasa

Hello there,

I bought a rabbit social plugin on 11/10/17, Elena sent me a email next day to let me know that you got the order and she gave me some instructions about the social media, i sent to her my usernames and passwords, for my social pages... but nothing yet, im still waiting.....any idea how many days more to install or send me the plugin

Renee Hall

Hey Guys,

When I will receive the Social Rabbit plugin, or when you will install ??
I paid since 11/10/17

Please let me know
PLEASE!!
Sam
I had this same issue. I got my money back from my credit card company. This plug-in doesn't work. Look at all the issues people are having. They should just pull the plug on this plug-in and stop taking orders that they're not going to fulfill. That's just bad business and it's hurting their reputation, with me, anyway. Now, I'm very cautious with them. I didn't feel that way before.

Samasa

Please the plugin IS NOT WORKING since December 16 Elena got all my username and passwords and nothing yet. I need this problem to be fix it ASAP.

Elena

Please the plugin IS NOT WORKING since December 16 Elena got all my username and passwords and nothing yet. I need this problem to be fix it ASAP.
Hello!
It is Elena.
Send me your email please, i will check, what's happened.

Elena

I had this same issue. I got my money back from my credit card company. This plug-in doesn't work. Look at all the issues people are having. They should just pull the plug on this plug-in and stop taking orders that they're not going to fulfill. That's just bad business and it's hurting their reputation, with me, anyway. Now, I'm very cautious with them. I didn't feel that way before.

Hello! If you send me WP accesses, i will complete your order. I can't log in your WP admin area, I told you about it.

Samasa

Im going to send you again by email all my username and passwords, because already sent all to you

Samasa

Well...... the plugin STILL NOT WORKING, the last time that works was in December 16.
I definitely want my money back!!!!

Melanie

I purchased SR through paypal on Dec 14, 2017, I still don't have the plugin!!! First response from Elena is that she could not find my order, after multiple emails over a span of 2 - 3 weeks on January 15th she finally finds my order saying she sent me the installation package 3 days earlier which I never received.
NO RESPONSE from Elena since January 15th. If they can't find orders or send an installation package in a month and a half how can they set up a working plug in.
They don't respond to Paypal either
I finally escalated my dispute on Paypal which SR has never responded to and the deadline for them to respond is February 1st..... In addition to that, why is it necessary for SR to need all our log in information for our Social Media and WP accounts? Why should we trust them with this private information when their support is so terrible, unresponsive and unprofessional.

Elena

Dear Melanie.
I have sent you 3 messages including the License key and all details.
Didn't you receive them??

I will send you PM then

Melanie

Elena,

As I said yesterday in response to your PM. Thanks for finally sending the installation package.....however, the license key DOES NOT WORK! It doesn't do me any good to have the package if the key doesn't work!