No "Orders" Tab in Alidropshipwoo dashboard

bearopaco

Hi there.

I've been having issues with this plugin at a rather exhausting frequency, and this time I am clueless as to what's wrong.

I've read all of the guides and material from the developers, but it's useless because my dashboard is missing entire tabs.

I have been looking at this guide, and I read through the alidropshipwoo pdf guide as well:

https://alidropship.com/codex/how-do-i-fulfill-and-place-orders/

My dashboard does not have an "orders" tab. It does not even have the auto order settings under the "settings tab". Nothing in this guide is actually in my dashboard. I've already had one order come through to test things and the plugin hasn't even detected it.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thank you so much for any help.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there.

I've been having issues with this plugin at a rather exhausting frequency, and this time I am clueless as to what's wrong.

I've read all of the guides and material from the developers, but it's useless because my dashboard is missing entire tabs.

I have been looking at this guide, and I read through the alidropshipwoo pdf guide as well:

https://alidropship.com/codex/how-do-i-fulfill-and-place-orders/

My dashboard does not have an "orders" tab. It does not even have the auto order settings under the "settings tab". Nothing in this guide is actually in my dashboard. I've already had one order come through to test things and the plugin hasn't even detected it.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thank you so much for any help.
Hello, what version of plugin do you use? AliDropship for Woo or the original one?

bearopaco

I am using the woocommerce version; I had previously installed the original one by accident but I replaced it. It has never had the order tab.

bearopaco

Yes, I understand that, but the main reason I bought this plugin was for the "auto order" feature which I cannot find anywhere. I attached a picture of my dashboard, aren't I supposed to have an "orders" tab where I can use the auto order function?

Attachments

• noautoroder.jpg
    noautoroder.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 16

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, I understand that, but the main reason I bought this plugin was for the "auto order" feature which I cannot find anywhere. I attached a picture of my dashboard, aren't I supposed to have an "orders" tab where I can use the auto order function?
You need to click one of your order and you will see at the right corner of the screen Place order automatically button.

bearopaco

Upon looking closer at the woocommerce functions, I have found the auto order. Thank you for the help, but you should really update your online guides to include this, because I was only able to find instructions for the alidropship original version. It's almost like the woo version has no instructions or mention of how it's different.

I figured it out. I did not know I needed to be logged into AliExpress at the same time while placing the order via woocommerce from the WP dashboard. Ir makes sense.

Thank you for the support and quick responses, I do appreciate it.