No Longer Post Description

Tuton

my social rabbit no longer post Instagram description only the picture I have description added but went it post it post only the picture any help I have reinstall the plugin but no luck

Hello, i have same problem, social rabbit (grabber function) not working well. In admin panel (wordpress) show in the history the text published, but in instagram is empty (text not appear). How i fix this? Thanks

Mar

Anyone get it to work? I tried posting with no tags and it still doesn't post the caption.
I am using Social Rabbit. It is posting with captions in all Social Network including Instagram. If yours is not, your site should be checked.

Last edited:

bobgreen

I am using Social Rabbit. It is posting with captions in all Social Network including Instagram. If yours is not, your site should be checked.

I have exactly this problem. I have tried it without hashtags, only one hashtag, another text, but nothing has work. What problem could be it?

Mar

I have exactly this problem. I have tried it without hashtags, only one hashtag, another text, but nothing has work. What problem could be it?
My statement is "I am using Social Rabbit. It is posting with captions in all Social Network including Instagram." Is Social Rabbit post with captions a problem?

YEah - my SR also does this,
* "no entry found" on product posting ( for Twitter), and its
* stopped alternating text in Gallery postings ( also Twitter)
* Its not posting in Pinterest - " please try later" , and
* FB stops ANY posting from SR as spam .. ANY ...

... i have to stop all postings till this has been fixed ...

well ... whatever the reasons was, i think i need to stop using SR ... pinterest has banned me, FB isnt posting my product posts, instagram blocks me .. its just not worth it ....

Mar

well ... whatever the reasons was, i think i need to stop using SR ... pinterest has banned me, FB isnt posting my product posts, instagram blocks me .. its just not worth it ....
Sorry for your troubles. Your accounts are banned not because of Social Rabbit but because of you who is using Social Rabbit.

Andre M

Sorry for your troubles. Your accounts are banned not because of Social Rabbit but because of you who are using Social Rabbit.
What can we do for social rabbit not be banned from posting, for example for me post image but not the description and tag also?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Andre! It's the common issue for those who often performs any actions as following, liking and commenting. You can try to create post manually and make sure all your actions are restricted. We offered the following decisions how to solve that: https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/social-rabbit-stopped-posting-captions-error/
We can also advise to turn off the mutual promoter, promoter and grabber for some time, when the actions will be permitted again.

Andre M

Hi, Andre! It's the common issue for those who often performs any actions as following, liking and commenting. You can try to create post manually and make sure all your actions are restricted. We offered the following decisions how to solve that: https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/social-rabbit-stopped-posting-captions-error/
We can also advise to turn off the mutual promoter, promoter and grabber for some time, when the actions will be permitted again.
Tanks @Nadezhda, i have turned off about 3 days ago, when I knew I can put on? And the actions as following, liking and commenting will work later ?