No automatic order for Ali Woo version?

Hameed

Hi,
When checking the knowledge base I see a whole page on how the plugin will automatically fill the orders from Aliexpress but I don't see the "orders" menu on the Woo version and the orders menu only shows under woocommerce with no option to order anything, so I assume this is only available in the "Non Woo" version of the plugin. Is this correct?

candresg76

Hi,
When checking the knowledge base I see a whole page on how the plugin will automatically fill the orders from Aliexpress but I don't see the "orders" menu on the Woo version and the orders menu only shows under woocommerce with no option to order anything, so I assume this is only available in the "Non Woo" version of the plugin. Is this correct?

It is available on both versions of the plugin. The "Place order automatically" button for woo is located on the upper right side of each individual order.

Vincr

It will be good to list down what do not have in the woo version. Yes the comparison chart show that, but not in detail.
Also what alternative/plugins to use for those functions not in the woo version.

kingpin

It will be good to list down what do not have in the woo version. Yes the comparison chart show that, but not in detail.
Also what alternative/plugins to use for those functions not in the woo version.

I agree

ABarry

Thank you for that...Did not notice it

Are there any screenshots someone can show me where this is at? I am looking at a test order and I do not see it. All I see is an option to place the order manually.

Thanks,
Adam