New to AliDropship

Trixey

Hello everyone,

I just started to use the plugin and play with product import function before I start to work on my website. I have a few question around product import:
1. I imported a few products and I can see those on the stackstaging page on my laptop but there is 0 products when I check the same page on mobile.

2. Is there an epacket filter available if I am not on the direct import option but within the plugin?

3. Can I use products which have the brand name on their photos or should I avoid them. I mean brands like TTOU and Yogodlns or Bonsni, I assume this are the sellers own branded products, is that ok to use?

I am new to forums so I apologise if I should not ask so many questions in one post, please let me know if I should post elsewhere.
Any answers much appreciated.
Many thanks.

Jedika

I have the same questions. I can't see my products on mobile and I also wondered about e packet filtering. Sound like we are at the same stage of setting up our websites.

Trixey

I edited one of the products to see how I can delete the irrelevant content (like sellers other products etc) and now that product is visible on the mobile version. Will try to experiment with editing the products to see what actually make the mobile version click but I am still hoping for some advise :).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello everyone,

I just started to use the plugin and play with product import function before I start to work on my website. I have a few question around product import:
1. I imported a few products and I can see those on the stackstaging page on my laptop but there is 0 products when I check the same page on mobile.

2. Is there an epacket filter available if I am not on the direct import option but within the plugin?

3. Can I use products which have the brand name on their photos or should I avoid them. I mean brands like TTOU and Yogodlns or Bonsni, I assume this are the sellers own branded products, is that ok to use?

I am new to forums so I apologise if I should not ask so many questions in one post, please let me know if I should post elsewhere.
Any answers much appreciated.
Many thanks.
Hello,
1. You need to publish products after import to see them on mobile or on other devices when you are not logged in your WP admin area.
2. No
3. please have a look at our Blog , there are a lot of useful hints: https://alidropship.com/category/blog/