New method for placing orders

Yaros

Staff member
One month ago I got a message on Skype from a Chinese lady. She told me that she works in a factory near Shanghai and offers intermediary services for shipping products from China. Instead of ordering on AliExpress she advised me to order right from her by sending her the list of items I need and the list of my clients' addresses. I decided to try and placed several orders to test the service. And I liked it!

How the process works:
1. I send this person a list of products with my clients' addresses.
2. She returns me this file with pricing for each product with epacket shipping option.
3. I pay necessary amount with PayPal
4. She sends products and returns me the same file with tracking ids for each package.

What are the advantages?
- Prices a bit cheaper than on AliExpress.
- All items purchased by one seller are sent by one package (it is really helpful, because when you are using AliExpress and get an order with multiple products you have to order from different suppliers and send products in different packages).
- It saves time (however we need to add a csv file option to download the list of orders fast instead of filling it manually).
- Easier to solve different issues like disputes/refunds because you deal with one person only.

Now we are processing more and more orders like this, and if it continues going well, we will start using such method for all our stores.

Yaros

Staff member
As I understood it is a factory that can create clothes for you with your brand but they also offers such service like finding necessary products for you on the market and shipping to your clients.

otk

I believe there are many-many "agents" like this. I've used same service at my last workplace. It's good if You work out a system and build the trust. I suggest also to create Your custom promotion flyer that would be added to each shipment.

Are the prices offered to You enough cheap in comparison with Admitad cashback?

Yaros

Staff member
I believe there are many-many "agents" like this. I've used same service at my last workplace. It's good if You work out a system and build the trust. I suggest also to create Your custom promotion flyer that would be added to each shipment.

Are the prices offered to You enough cheap in comparison with Admitad cashback?
Yes, they are are a bit cheaper comparing with cash-back. Yes, that's a good idea about flyers. We are already working on flyers and branded stickers.

The Dropper

I already received such email , would be nice if you give us their skype , so we now we are not dealing with a similiar service but Scammers . Thanks
btw , have you deal with any return case with them ? i'm afraid of that protection in Aliexpress that you can't get anywhere else !
Also , when do you send the Orders list ?daily ? weekly ? monthly ?

John Kim

Yaros,

Who sends the package from China? She does or the seller? Does she first receive it and then send out, or have a 3rd party seller send it out directly?

Yaros

Staff member
Yaros,

Who sends the package from China? She does or the seller? Does she first receive it and then send out, or have a 3rd party seller send it out directly?
I am not sure how it works on her end, but I suppose she orders the same items from different sellers and ships herself, because she sends me also images of the packages from a post.

TaniaRe

II suppose she orders the same items from different sellers and ships herself
But doesn't this make the process even longer? If we calculate the total time to find the item, then get it shipped to her, and then ship it through E-packet, doesn't this add at least 4-6 days extra?

Yaros

Staff member
But doesn't this make the process even longer? If we calculate the total time to find the item, then get it shipped to her, and then ship it through E-packet, doesn't this add at least 4-6 days extra?
I am not sure how it works on her end but the delivery time is the same.

snisnik

Thanks for share this!
You still load the products from Aliexpress and your prices are calculated based on Aliexpress prices correct?
Then you cost is less since this lade has better prices?
does she provide you with good quality items?
Is it in the roadmap to include the csv export to send to her and an upload to load the tracking codes?
Any plan when the csv export will be in the plugin? Thanks!

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Thanks for share this!
You still load the products from Aliexpress and your prices are calculated based on Aliexpress prices correct?
Then you cost is less since this lade has better prices?
does she provide you with good quality items?
Is it in the roadmap to include the csv export to send to her and an upload to load the tracking codes?
Any plan when the csv export will be in the plugin? Thanks!
The plugin already has an option to export orders in CSV file.