New Feature: Affiliate section

merten

I believe that we can grow bigger with the help of others. I'm chatting with some buyers who love my products and willing to help selling it. With an Affiliate section they can track there commission. What do you think?

Direct Webstore

Drop shipping and using affiliates to on-sell drop shipped products? ... really stretching the value out to the limits in my opinion. You'd have to have THOUSANDS of affiliates with their crappy affiliate links/sites, flogging your drop shipped products to make ANY noticeable extra profit. Then factoring in the huge hassle of monitoring and managing all those affiliates and paying out commissions to them ... ARRRRGGHHHHH What a HASSLE!

In my opinion ... there's MORE than enough profit to be made by simply dropshipping products. Why complicate your life to the extreme just for the sake of a few extra dollars? Improve your promotion and advertising stategies instead. You'll make MUCH more money.

Basically, this sounds like the plan of someone very greedy and/or lazy.

You asked "What do you think?" Well that's what I think. Please don't have a meltdown. It's just my opinion. Maybe I'm completely wrong. And if I am ... and it's proved that I 'm wrong ... I will be the first to change and start hunting down affiliates to flog my already cheap as chips Chinese products. LOL :)

On the other hand ... if you got your affiliates and/or workers from some impoverished 3rd world country that had a good level of English like India or the Philippines and you had no morals at all... and you paid them peanuts ... you might add a few extra dollars to your bank account. But I myself would be totally against that disgusting sort of thing.

To me it sounds like a "Carbon Copy of a Carbon Copy of a Carbon Copy" ... the value dropping each time ... but who knows? ... Anything is possible. :)

Last edited: