New Aftership tracking service added

Yaros

Staff member
Hello. Thanks for this but where can i find any information how to set this up?

Just select the system you want to work with in settings.

bOQTtXz.png

The selected service will be linked to tracking numbers which are sent to your clients in email notifications.

anonymous1971

Just select the system you want to work with in settings.

bOQTtXz.png

The selected service will be linked to tracking numbers which are sent to your clients in email notifications.

Yes thanks. I noticed that but how do my customers find this and where do they fill in the tracking code?

Yaros

Staff member
Yes thanks. I noticed that but how do my customers find this and where do they fill in the tracking code?
You customers do not fill any tracking codes.

Once you placed an order on AliExpress and your supplier shipped an item, you get your tracking id. The plugin will automatically collect this tracking data and add it to your order details (please note, you need to be logged in your AliExpress account and your AliDropship orders section to activate this tracking auto-filling option). Or you can click get tracking on your order details page to obtain tracking id. Once a tracking id is available and you change the status of your order to shipped, your client gets email notification where he can see his tracking id. This tracking id can be linked to 17track or Aftership tracking systems (read my post above). A client clicks a tracking id and is redirected to the service (17track or Aftership) where he can see the shipping status of his product.

anonymous1971

Once you placed an order on AliExpress and your supplier shipped an item, you get your tracking id. The plugin will automatically collect this tracking data and add it to your order details (please note, you need to be logged in your AliExpress account and your AliDropship orders section to activate this tracking auto-filling option). Or you can click get tracking on your order details page to obtain tracking id. Once a tracking id is available and you change the status of your order to shipped, your client gets email notification where he can see his tracking id. This tracking id can be linked to 17track or Aftership tracking systems (read my post above). A client clicks a tracking id and is redirected to the service (17track or Aftership) where he can see the shipping status of his product.

Thanks for your indepth explanation and this solution. Do you mind that i ask you again to check my other threads please. I have some troubles with certain functionality of the plugin. Thanks

Aleksei

Yaros, There is no status "shipped" in woo version, only "processing" . How i can send tracking ID to client?

Yaros

Staff member
Yaros, There is no status "shipped" in woo version, only "processing" . How i can send tracking ID to client?
Right, actually in Woo tracking id (if it is collected) is added to any notification from status processing, completed, etc.

Aleksei

Right, actually in Woo tracking id (if it is collected) is added to any notification from status processing, completed, etc.
So, client can't get tracking ID notification after paying but before status completed? Sorry for my english)