New Affiliate Commission Structure from AliExpress

Yaros

Staff member
The new commission structure will come into effect on 1 June 2017. Due to the changes affiliate commission depends on the product category and buyer’s country.

You can see fixed commission rates per product category in tables below.

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB21-600x244.jpg

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB22.jpg

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB23.jpg

Incentive Commission Rates remain and will be based on a total sales contribution made in the previous month. Please note that the calculation of the commission starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month.

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB1.1.jpg

Milos

Hi Yaros,

is Admitad WP plugin compatible with AliDropship plugin or they must be installed on separate sites ? I downloaded and installed Admitad WP plugin on the same site I'm using AliDropship plugin and all Admitad affliliates productsimports are blank

Any hint/info will be greatly appreciated.

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros,

is Admitad WP plugin compatible with AliDropship plugin or they must be installed on separate sites ? I downloaded and installed Admitad WP plugin on the same site I'm using AliDropship plugin and all Admitad affliliates productsimports are blank

Any hint/info will be greatly appreciated.
You do not need any additional plugins to install with AliDropship, you just need to set your Admitad affiliate link: https://alidropship.com/codex/3-how-to-get-cash-back-with-aliexpress-admitad-program/

Laur

If i am running 2 different stores, can i include both of them in the same Admitad account?

Juan71287

New here so forgives me... What is the Admitad account for? If I get your product, my profits come from me charging a bit more for each item no? What is this extra thing for?

Yaros

Staff member
New here so forgives me... What is the Admitad account for? If I get your product, my profits come from me charging a bit more for each item no? What is this extra thing for?

Admitad is the service that offers AliExpress affiliate program.

Milos

...and make sure you often check your ALibonus account 'cause they often "omit" products you purchased....:)

Juan71287

Admitad is the service that offers AliExpress affiliate program.
Roger that, understood. Now my question is... if "dropshipping" money comes from charging an extra % for each item, why do you need the Admitad? Like, how would that even work if your site is full of the items already on "drop shippers site"? Just don't understand this part.

Yaros

Staff member
Roger that, understood. Now my question is... if "dropshipping" money comes from charging an extra % for each item, why do you need the Admitad? Like, how would that even work if your site is full of the items already on "drop shippers site"? Just don't understand this part.
You are selling a product on your site for $50. The price of this item on AliExpress is $30.

You made a sale and got $50. You go to AliExpress using your Admitad affiliate link and buy this product to ship to your client for $30. Admitad pays you commission $3 for this purchase.

As a result your net profit is:

$50 - $30 = $20 + $3 cashback = $23.

(without Admitad it is $20).

Guido

I have a question about this. Can you use the same email account you use for your drop shipping from where you buy the products or you need to register with a different email account?

Yaros

Staff member
How long does it take for the affiliate commissions to become available for withdrawal? 2 months?
You get affiliate commission right after a package is delivered and a buyer confirms it. Unfortunately not all buyers usually click a confirm button, so it takes up to 60 days to get your commission.

Nick84

The new commission structure will come into effect on 1 June 2017. Due to the changes affiliate commission depends on the product category and buyer’s country.

You can see fixed commission rates per product category in tables below.

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB21-600x244.jpg

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB22.jpg

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB23.jpg

Incentive Commission Rates remain and will be based on a total sales contribution made in the previous month. Please note that the calculation of the commission starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month.

%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB1.1.jpg
Any observation which one is better? Admitad vs ePN?