Need to Switch Plugin to Another Website

jbperkins

Hi, I installed the plugin and added the License Key on one of my websites a few months ago. I discovered that there just wasn't enough products available to fit that website/domain name (it's a very specific domain name). So I deactivated the plugin and installed it on another of my websites where there are plenty of products. The problem is I can't add the License Key to activate the new website. I just get an error message that says "Wrong Site".

My question is how do I de-register or de-activate the first website so that I can use it on the new website? Is this possible?

Thanks for any help,
J. Perkins

Mar

Hi, I installed the plugin and added the License Key on one of my websites a few months ago. I discovered that there just wasn't enough products available to fit that website/domain name (it's a very specific domain name). So I deactivated the plugin and installed it on another of my websites where there are plenty of products. The problem is I can't add the License Key to activate the new website. I just get an error message that says "Wrong Site".

My question is how do I de-register or de-activate the first website so that I can use it on the new website? Is this possible?

Thanks for any help,
J. Perkins
It is quick. Just send a message: https://alidropship.com/contact/, or even here, just address your request to the support team, @Yaros, @Ekaterina Sayapina, @Elena, they will take care of it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for any help,
J. Perkins
Please pm me your license key, I'll reset it for you.