Need info on dropshoipping agent integration

Bala

For AliDrop Original Plugin, Do anyone have dropshoipping agent integrated. I m really confused because all droshipper/fulfillment service has platform says bigcommerce, woo commerce but i dont see any wordpress or Alidrop. As AliExpress has long shipping time, i m looking for a fulfillment service. i really need help.

daniel-97

I'm confused... So let's analyse your questions one by one!
For AliDrop Original Plugin, Do anyone have dropshoipping agent integrated.
No. Alidropship Plugin is a dropshipping "Plug-in", and it's linked to Wordpress.
Agent is a person, they cannot be integrated into Wordpress. And I cannot find any plugin to control "agent" for Wordpress.
I m really confused because all droshipper/fulfillment service has platform says bigcommerce, woo commerce but i dont see any wordpress or Alidrop
Wordpress works like a store/blog space/a place to create content. Think of it like a T-shirt, and you need to add something on it to make it beautiful/useful. That's when "Plugin" comes in. Aliexpress, WooCommerce can be used together or seperate, that's why they have Alidropship Original and Alidropship Woo, these plugins are used to create shops mainly.

When people say WooCommerce, people using that mostly use Wordpress, so they don't mention Wordpress in it.

Alidropship has joined the market since 2015, so they're kinda new compare to WooCommerce (2008). That's why many don't recognize this plugin and set them on their sites.
As AliExpress has long shipping time, i m looking for a fulfillment service. i really need help.
Yes, they have long shipping time, because their shipping methods are cheap for small packages. If you want, you can hire a fulfillment service (Google it and do researches). But this will make your business becomes Non-Dropshipping as you will have to buy things in bulk and more fees to hire places and people to do jobs for you.

Hope I made sense and if I'm wrong, please correct me as I only say what I know!

Last edited: