Need help on Paypal

Comely

Hi I am using Ali-woo version and recently set up my site. I have tested a purchase on my site and found that on checkout page I can see my paypal email ID.
Is there any way so that I can hide my email in payment page, because it looks very bad as customer will see as "Pay to example@gmail.com" or " you have paid to example@gmail.com". I have added a link to my site logo and it shows first but this emails are visible after u enter credit card info.

Maxx

Clear your browser cache. Your customer will not see your email address, this is only because that page is being retained in your cache...

kingpin

use paypal business account. Seems like you're using a personal one
Upgrade it to business account and then the business name will show on the checkout pages.

You can have your logo on the paypal checkout page also by going to woocommerce>> settings>> checkout >>Paypal and there just scroll down and you'll see PAYMENT action under that you'll see IMAGE URL put the link of your logo there and save the changes.

Comely

use paypal business account. Seems like you're using a personal one
Upgrade it to business account and then the business name will show on the checkout pages.

You can have your logo on the paypal checkout page also by going to woocommerce>> settings>> checkout >>Paypal and there just scroll down and you'll see PAYMENT action under that you'll see IMAGE URL put the link of your logo there and save the changes.
Thanks a lot , you saved me:)