Need feedback on my web store

yamess

Hi community,

I've been running my store for few months and I'm struggling to get sales. Can anyone give me some feedback on my website www.allstorebox.com and also the strategies to get sales.

Thank you in advance.

ZAPPY

@yamess

Below are my observations when at your website today.

Also included some suggestions that may assist :)

What type of customer do you seek?​
Seems no overall theme or customer​
Suggest:
~ Rethink which type of buyer aiming for Cannot compete with Amazon, eBay or Wish​
~ Take a look at simialar sites and ask why you would (or wouldnt) purchase then look at yours and see if you issue​
Will you be giving personality to your social media pages?​
3 images on Instagram​
Few on FB and same with Twitter​
Wouldnt follow when can see nothing but promotion after promotion​
Suggest:
~ Get some relevant public domain images with relevant content postings and intermingle them with your images on these platforms​
~ Set schedule to post at least 3 times a week for approx one month at least​
Signing up to your email list (footer) and got redirected to blank page. Unsure if gone Spam or arrived at all​
Clicking your email envelope icon (top menu) and redirected to a mailto:?subject=(etc etc) Would expect to be directed to a contact form on your website​
Some items I clicked to view and surprised to be asked to enter an email address first!!!​
Suggest:
~ Install a 'proper' autoresponder provider and have a page on website or elsewhere advising what has happened to my email or what happens now you have my email address​
Who is the team/person behind the website? Dont know as no AboutMe/Us page​
Suggest:
~ Get one​
Who's Marie'Z??? Should I care?​
Suggest:
~ replace that word with lingerie (Well I assume that's her range because clicked and saw a few of these)​
Found slow loading throughout my visit​
Suggest:
~ Review loading and what is the drag on your website and how to fix (Google how)​
Coding need attention in places (refer to screencapture below)​
Suggest:
~ Refer to image on what to bring to your coder's attention (Hint: code tag <strong>)

code tag for STRONG.PNG

NOTE: After reading all that, I've yet to hit the publish button with my first dropship website and therefore doesnt mean my observations are correct or will bring floods of sales for you.

PS: Those in the basket may be my testing - so dont take latest spike of abandonded carts seriously:cool:

Keep going and adjusting until you get that first sale Yamess (no refund included!)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

The NUMBER ONE problem ... Boring clothing related stores like this are simply EVERYWHERE. There is absolutely nothing unique or special about it. I can easily pop down the road to a brick and mortar store and buy clothes instantly. You need to sell items that are not so easy to buy locally.

Many people on this forum REALLY need the word "NICHE" repeatably punched into their brains with a jack hammer. They REALLY need to READ the Alidropship Knowledge Base and Blogs. ALL of it! They REALLY need to put more work and thought into the type of store they make.

Until this MAJOR problem is fixed, it's a waste of time time commenting on the other problems.

My suggestion: Scrap the whole site, do some serious creative thinking and research, and make a new store. A UNIQUE one.

Good luck ... :)

Direct Webstore

Only one way to find out (x2 so far):cool:

I think prioritising and solving the HUGE NUMBER ONE problem first is the only course of action. Too many people are dreamers and think "Lets sell clothes online (the same as everyone else) and get rich". Anyone can can list products on a website. It doesn't take much brains or talent to do so. It's the people who seriously put in a lot of creative thought and research on WHAT products to list are the ones who succeed.

Take a look through this forum and see all the other sad failures that are similar to this store.

Bottom line: Many people are just too damned lazy, stupid or unimaginative to do any serious niche research and selection. This is the NUMBER ONE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of starting any new store. What's even more amazing is that all the necessary info is right here in the Alidropship Knowledge Base and Blogs for FREE ... but many seem to just totally ignore it all.

Harsh words? Yes. But it needs to be said. Many people NEED a good slap over the head to wake them up. :)

On a lighter side ... if people continue to make stores like this ... it's less competition for me ... lol :)

artmelkon

I just visited your site and it is not unique and you have "Nike" shoe on your page, are you licensed to sell that brand, which I doubt.
Here some free sources for you to get some quality pictures for free:
https://varvy.com/pagespeed/
this is for colors if you want to keep in a right harmony:
https://coolors.co/
and to check if your site is optimized and there is helpful information to read on
https://varvy.com/pagespeed/

And lastly "be fresh" it sounds like produce, just a thought> good luck

Direct Webstore

What did you use to create your store? Wordpress?
Everyone with the Original Alidropship plugin and the WooCommerce Alidropship plugin uses Wordpress.

This is the "Alidropship" plugin forum ... not the "Shopify" plugin forum ... take a guess. lol :)

Looks neat!
Seriously? It's a mess. e.g ...
1. An image of a ringing telephone and the words 24/7 Customer Support ... but no phone number anywhere on the site.
2. A huge graphic on the Contact page with a huge map stating that they have no physical store, only an online store. WTF?
3 .... too many more to list.

But it's obvious why the person has terrible (if any) sales.

Like I said above ... best to scrap this terrible attempt completely. Really.

Last edited:

ZAPPY

artmelkon said:
{...}and to check if your site is optimized and there is helpful information to read on {...}
WOW!!!!

That speed check site is new to me and did it throwup some shockers for my store hosted with AliDropship o_Oo_Oo_O

Slow server response:
  • Server responded in 0.91 seconds.
  • Google recommends a server response time of less than 200 milliseconds.
To think hasnt even got many products uploaded yet!

Browser caching not enabled from these domains called from this page:

yamess

Wow!!!
I needed feedback and I got real feedbacks. Thank you, everyone, for taking time to evaluate the website and make some suggestions. I really appreciate it.

To @ZAPPY

1 - This is my first time in this type of business and developing a website, and I wanted to build a general fashion store and then see, according to the result, which items are more on demand to focus on that, but apparently that is not the best way, so I will do more research and give a try to a specific type of product.

2 - For the social media, I got it and I'm working on it.

3 - For the performance, The site was actually being reviewed by the theme developer for some error caused by the theme new updates, so we deactivated all the optimization and caching plugins. And, the drag was one of the error.

4 - For the signup form in the footer, I could not reproduce the error. if you don't mind can you tell which browser are you using and send me a screenshot? Actually, when you sign up, you should be redirected to the home page and receive a welcome email.

To @Direct Webstore
As I see your comments are mainly based on the niche. I get it and seriously working it and I will redesign the home page and put an accent on the type of products (niche).

Thank you @artmelkon for the links, that will help a bit.

To @Myst7
This is Wordpress website.

Again, Thank you, everyone.
Motivated as never.

ZAPPY

yamess said:
4 - For the signup form in the footer, I could not reproduce the error. if you don't mind can you tell which browser are you using and send me a screenshot? Actually, when you sign up, you should be redirected to the home page and receive a welcome email.

Great you'll take onboard feedback!

Would say, if after feedback alterations and still no joy in a couple of weeks, let's say, perhaps best to give that store a break and start another

Have no time to go back to your store.

Only 1440 mins in a day and gotta share those mins accordingly;)

Suggest:
~ Click around on products like I did and the brief email optin form will pop up. It has too as popped up more than once for me when clicked some products. If not appearing for you or webmaster, it's for you to deduce one by one which ones are the culprits or can be easier to look at coding backend​

As said no email received and suggest again that you click ALL your email signups (Top to Bottom on home page) and test yourself or get another to do so and report back to you

Keep going!

Cant please all and only peeps to please are your customers!

When you get some that is...

Last edited:

yamess

Great you'll take onboard feedback!

Would say, if after feedback alterations and still no joy in a couple of weeks, let's say, perhaps best to give that store a break and start another

Have no time to go back to your store.

Only 1440 mins in a day and gotta share those mins accordingly;)

Suggest:
~ Click around on products like I did and the brief email optin form will pop up. It has too as popped up more than once for me when clicked some products. If not appearing for you or webmaster, it's for you to deduce one by one which ones are the culprits or can be easier to look at coding backend​

As said no email received and suggest again that you click ALL your email signups (Top to Bottom on home page) and test yourself or get another to do so and report back to you

Keep going!

Cant please all and only peeps to please are your customers!

When you get some that is...
okay I will get someone to test it after the corrections.