my website appear as scam

Dears;

i hope to get your support here, i a have drop shipping site based on alidropship plugin wordpress, i have the social rabbit running and almost all social media is integrated

i did a search in google search result was a site called "scamadviser.com/" which show that my site is low trust and 6% safe to purchase from it.

i hope to get your support reviewing my site and help with any tips how to get sales and how to get enhance my search results and overcome the bad image created by "scamadviser.com/"

1536423379477.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Mar

Dears;

i hope to get your support here, i a have drop shipping site based on alidropship plugin wordpress, i have the social rabbit running and almost all social media is integrated, till today i get zero sales.

i did a search in google using "site: bluenpinky.com" in search bar and first result was a site called "scamadviser.com/" which show that my site is low trust and 6% safe to purchase from it.

i hope to get your support reviewing my site and help with any tips how to get sales and how to get enhance my search results and overcome the bad image created
by "scamadviser.com/"

View attachment 5650

View attachment 5647

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&source=hp&ei=6vOTW9v3D-qdlwSrroioBQ&q=site:+bluenpinky.com&oq=site:+Blue&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.35i39k1j0l3j0i203k1j0j0i22i30k1l4.1027.3108.0.4181.11.10.0.0.0.0.260.1234.0j6j1.7.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.7.1234.0..0i131k1.0.gKu9L7vA_y4
Install McAfee or SSL plugin, create an account, add information required about your website. Your website will be scanned for security issues, in a few minutes trust badges will be added in your website. When visitors click the icons, they will see a popup with the security details of your site. Trust Badge.jpg

Mar

How did you put the McAfee logo in the nav bar? Is that a pro feature? Or just put a linked image in a HTML element in the header?
It is the free version with the default location in the bottom right corner. Yes, it is an HTML linked image in the nav bar. Actually the trust badges are also in Add to Cart button up to the Cart and check out pages. These are all clickable trust badges.

download (9).png

Direct Webstore

Yes, it is an HTML linked image in the nav bar.
Yes. I just did it the same and linked it to the "Details Page". I also noticed that the hovering one on the bottom left is only good for 500 views ... so I disabled it. I have a Live Chat in that place anyway. Thanks for the idea! :)

Last edited:

Mar

Yes. I just did it the same and linked it to the "Details Page". I also noticed that the hovering one on the bottom left is only good for 500 views ... so I disabled it. I have a Live Chat in that place anyway. Thanks for the idea! :)
Yes, the free version is good for 500 views, I prepared the HTML code that will remove the McAfee but SSL Secure will stay (they are in one HTML code) when I receive the notice that 500 views is reached.

My company came up at 32% but their information came up as wrong. Check all the details they have based your rating on and make sure it is correct. My company is based in Russia, and Netherlands, which is wrong which states to them they are high risk countries. I have contacted them to ask them to check the company credentials and offered to provide them with legal documentations of ownership, and registration. I have advised that I outsourced web development tasks outside UK. I recommend you follow it up with their website. First thing is to make sure what they based your ratings on is correct, then take action via email. You don't want to detract customers if it's through calculations errors on their side.

Direct Webstore

My company is based in Russia, and Netherlands, which is wrong which states to them they are high risk countries.
They would say your "site" is based in those countries if the host/server is based in those countries. It has nothing to do with where your "business" is based.