My store is for sale

Paulo Vaz

Hi there,

My store is powerjedi.com and the niche is Star Wars niche. This niche was a bad choice and it has almost no sales. I also don't have time to change it for another niche since I have a full time job.

The store is implemented with the Alidropship plugin and anyone with time and will can easily change the niche and start a new business.

The store was fully developed by the Alidropship team and cost me above 750 euros. I will sell it for 490 euros to anyone interested.

Paulo Vaz

You know that the store is worth more than that. It is a fully customized store. You only need to change the content and you won't need to learn everything from scratch.

the theam looks much like the free theme however , have you made any sales at all? who is the domain registered with ?
lowest price to get rid of it to me

Paulo Vaz

It is one the two available themes, I think, but it was fully customized by the Alidropship team, as well as the social accounts. You can confirm with them, I am sure. I made a few sales, but no promotion at all. The domain and the site are hosted by GoDaddy. I am the owner. I can sell everything for 150 €. I really don't have time for it, so I am giving it away.

Paulo Vaz

It comes with Alidropship and SocialRabbit. It has also the free version of Tidio Chat, but I need to check if it is possible to change the account to you. Can you reach 125 €? You now that the store is worth that and more.