Moving website to a new alidropship hosting

Shurpper

I'm unable to advertise on facebook or Instagram. After filling for a cancellation of my hosting after 3 months, do I get a refund? and how long does it take to fully cancel my current hosting?

Mar

I'm unable to advertise on facebook or Instagram. After filling for a cancellation of my hosting after 3 months, do I get a refund? and how long does it take to fully cancel my current hosting?
The question is not clear. Do you want to move your site to another host provider? What is it having to do with not able to advertise on facebook or instagram? I am trying to understand your problem, but just can't.

Mar

Perhaps he has problems with the Internet provider that does not give access to these sites
That's weird. Internet providers can only give internet connection. It has nothing to with advertising on facebook or Instagram. Internet provider and host provider are two different things.

Stiipper

That's weird. Internet providers can only give internet connection. It has nothing to with advertising on facebook or Instagram. Internet provider and host provider are two different things.
Maybe I don't quite understand how it works. But thanks for the information. However, if such a problem exists, means that the problem may be in the eternal search for a host provider that will take a long time. Since there are different services that can offer hosting, VPS (with which I work for a long time) I can offer https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-ser-vps-hosting/ which is not expensive and efficiently performs its functions. The result pays for itself many times over.

Last edited: