Movie of the Day: O'Neill O'zone

Hunterman

Indeed it is a good movie and I liked it a lot. In general, I was not a big fan of such movies, but after I started being in a relationship, I started to love the things that make my boyfriend happy. It's so cute that after work we always hug in bed together, have some food and watch a series or a movie and nothing compares to this amazing feeling. We were lucky to find the best torrent services pirate bay where we find anything we want without much effort.

TroyChavez

I have been searching for an hour to watch smth tonight, thanks* Moreover, I will be thankful if I receive a piece of advice about what movie to watch that is based on an adventure book.

Last edited:

Juan1R

A 'working' recommendation, thx. Hey Troy, if you need a movie based on the adventure book, I suggest you watch "Huckleberry Finn". I read some free papers about the novel that examines institutionalized racism and explores themes of freedom, prejudice, and civilization. https://paperap.com/free-papers/huckleberry-finn/ provided great information on which I learned and understood the message better. So, search for it, watch and enjoy!

Last edited:

petrderbikov

For my movie of the day, I'll probably open World War Z, which I watched yesterday. I really like zombie movies, I'm a fan of the genre. I also watched all seasons of The Walking Dead, have you seen it? I'm trying to find new zombie-themed movies, but unfortunately there are so few of them. Does anyone know any good movies with this theme?