MORE BUGS in your update!

You are updating the same product over and over again! Seriously? I also updated my server to 8GB ram and you are STILL MAXING IT OUT and it has 4 CPU's. This is a Code issue and has NOTHING to do with WordPress. It is your updates to the MySQL database that is causing all this issue. Please either let us help you if you can't figure it out, or please fix this! Your plugin is causing massive CPU spikes and killing mysql.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.39.22.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.39.22.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.41.40.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.41.40.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 22
More screenshots it's still running. My site is now no longer usable. And your code continues to update the exact same product multiple times.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.44.27.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.44.27.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.45.49.png
    Screenshot 2019-01-04 17.45.49.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
You are updating the same product over and over again! Seriously? I also updated my server to 8GB ram and you are STILL MAXING IT OUT and it has 4 CPU's. This is a Code issue and has NOTHING to do with WordPress. It is your updates to the MySQL database that is causing all this issue. Please either let us help you if you can't figure it out, or please fix this! Your plugin is causing massive CPU spikes and killing mysql.
Hello, please PM me your WP and cpanel login credentials .

Hello, please PM me your WP and cpanel login credentials .

I have a bad feeling you do not understand what I am saying. Giving you my credentials won't solve this nor show you where the issue is. I cannot allow you to test the update function as you can see it takes my site down and this is a production site that I use to bring in revenue.

A better approach to resolve this quickly is to get me in direct contact with your developers, and I can help them fix this quick. I am a developer of over 20 years and design systems that scale across enterprises. I specializing in petabyte+ scale solution. So when I say this is not a WordPress issue, this is not a WordPress issue. Look me up on LinkedIn. And sorry for the arrogance, but I am extremely frustrated as I am highly technical and not just a shop owner. I know exactly where the issue is.

This issue has been posted numerous times, and with each release, it becomes worse. This has NOTHING to do with WordPress. This cannot be seen in WordPress. I am sharing with you the actual screenshots from the VM that host the site. I am showing how this plugin is affecting the actual system that hosts WordPress and showing how it is affecting different components on the host.

To make sure that the VM was big enough, I updated it to 8GB Ram, and 4 CPU, which doubles my monthly bill and this plugin still managed to max out the CPU and run MySQL at 300%. That is not a WordPress issue. The worst part is, there are only around 100 products. At this rate, I will need to find another solution if the team will not address this issue. Again, the plugin is maxing out the CPU on the actual VM which points directly at the code base. This has to do with how your developers are iterating the collection of products and updating the tables (300% CPU on MySQL).

Sadly, I have been asking around, and this is a problem that many have asked to be fixed, and it is being ignored. When CPU is affected, it is a problem with the codebase of the underlying plugin. Please have your developers run an update and watch the server for CPU, and they will see this issue. Have them log their server via ssh and run the top command in the terminal while the update is performed. Also watch the MySQL stats as well.

I had this on BOTH of my servers and decided enough was enough. What I can do is the next time I run an update I can do a screencast and record it to show it in real time. But I cannot risk the site coming down by you testing it on my server. I have already demonstrated several times via screenshots with detailed explanation.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, we do not need to test anything on your server, we just need to check several things, for example what cache plugin are you using?

Hello, we do not need to test anything on your server, we just need to check several things, for example what cache plugin are you using?

This was tested with all other plugins turned off and with them on. Same results. I am running SWIFT on the site. Let me know what you need to know and I will give you all the data you need. This was tested in a stripped down install as well. Same result. Maxes out CPU every single time.

Yaros

Staff member
Turning off plugins do not help sometimes, because there are already changes done in databases.

Could you please check your WP-content folder and let me know what files can you see there? Usually, there are several folders there and one single file index.php. Are there any other files?

Hi Yaros, just sent a PM with the info and will communicate privately in case you need any sensitive info. thank you again!

alexja33

I'm going through the same problem, if you can help me. I already contacted Victoria by passing all the data on my site. Thanks in advance!

Yaros

Staff member
I have the problem too
We need the full description of the issues you have that we could test and take necessary measures, otherwise there is no point to post here. @seattledude provided the clear details about the issue, sent screenshots, CPU graphics, videos and explained everything in a professional way. 'I have the same problem' will not help.

Dawoo

This is the issue I am facing, I attached screenshots of CPU before and after I made activities on the website ( opening new windows, or updating). Also, other than the CPU issues, error 503 appeared and error logo in the C panel. please see the image attached, and let me know if you have questions.
Thank you

Attachments

• CPU1.png
    CPU1.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 18
  • CPU2.png
    CPU2.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 18
  • ERROR 508.png
    ERROR 508.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ERROR_LOG.png