Missing AliDropship => Orders tab

zhloeinc

The instructions says to.. "Go to AliDropship => Orders, find the order and click...". The problem is, my menu doesn't have the "Orders" tab so I can't place orders automatically. Note: I've placed a test order and the order only shows up in "WooCommerce => Orders". What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• no_order.png
    no_order.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 6

Yaros

Staff member
The instructions says to.. "Go to AliDropship => Orders, find the order and click...". The problem is, my menu doesn't have the "Orders" tab so I can't place orders automatically. Note: I've placed a test order and the order only shows up in "WooCommerce => Orders". What am I doing wrong?
AliDropship original plugin uses its own Order system. If you are using AliDropship Woo, all your orders here WooCommerce => Orders.

zhloeinc

AliDropship original plugin uses its own Order system. If you are using AliDropship Woo, all your orders here WooCommerce => Orders.

Thanks. Is there a Woo version of the Processing Orders Automatically tutorial? I can't seem to figure out how to actually process the order through Wordpress

Last edited: