Menu and hover color change

Hi!

I would like to change two thing in theme davinci:

1. Color of the products hover when you put mouse on them, right now it's gray I would love to change it to other type of color. Where can I find it in the code?

2. Bigger menu product category titles - I have just a few categories and they look bad when they are beeing shown by small font size, I would like to make a bigger font here in the main-menu.

Can somebody tell me where can I find it in the code? I don't want to spend hours looking for this in davinci code.

I've been trying to figure out the same thing for the rembrandt theme. I want to change the hoover color but I don't see an option too.

You won't find it in options, you need to look for them in the code.
Maybe new update will let us change it in options, this would be a really good thing to adapt.

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

I would like to change two thing in theme davinci:

1. Color of the products hover when you put mouse on them, right now it's gray I would love to change it to other type of color. Where can I find it in the code?

2. Bigger menu product category titles - I have just a few categories and they look bad when they are beeing shown by small font size, I would like to make a bigger font here in the main-menu.

Can somebody tell me where can I find it in the code? I don't want to spend hours looking for this in davinci code.
I've been trying to figure out the same thing for the rembrandt theme. I want to change the hoover color but I don't see an option too.
These changes can be introduced in Customization => Head => CSS Styles, they will override the default styles.