Manual Update Stops very often - Very Slow

Hello i have 1380 products in my store.

I try several times to make Manual Update, because as you said on previous post Auto Update is not working or you are working to fix it.

You suggest us to make Manual Update.

Manual Update stops at specific percentages and i must press Update button again to continue working.

This procedure took me 2 days to make a complete update, because i left my computer at night time to do this. The next morning i realized that it stop on 20%. And after that stops again and again and again and again.....

This is very annoying!
When do you fix this?
I need Auto-Update or at least a working Manual Update!

kind regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello i have 1380 products in my store.

I try several times to make Manual Update, because as you said on previous post Auto Update is not working or you are working to fix it.

You suggest us to make Manual Update.

Manual Update stops at specific percentages and i must press Update button again to continue working.

This procedure took me 2 days to make a complete update, because i left my computer at night time to do this. The next morning i realized that it stop on 20%. And after that stops again and again and again and again.....

This is very annoying!
When do you fix this?
I need Auto-Update or at least a working Manual Update!

kind regards
Could you please send me a link to that product on which update is stuck.

You can optimize your code to handle failed checks for those products and send them to draft anyway OR find a way to tag them as "Not Updated" or anything else.
My manual update now it takes about 8 hours to complete. I cant stay on my computer all those hours and wait the next stuck to handle it.
The update process must not stop!! Its more user friendly if at the end of update will have a report of Updated products and NOT updated products.
Im a programmer and i know a lot of thinks. SO just optimize your code to be more USER FRIENDLY and not to be a headache!
Sorry for this but i am very disappointed, especially after you mention that Auto-Update is not working properly!
thank you.

Hi. We are a 10members team and we all use the plug-in. Unfortunately, we all face the same problem - we have a '' bicycle computer" as you said before. As we can see (through your eyes) it's our fault and not yours!!!!!!! Instead of blaming us you should better find a solution to the problem, which seems to be ours at the end of the day. It would be really helpful and appreciable! Regards, Stefanos.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
You can optimize your code to handle failed checks for those products and send them to draft anyway OR find a way to tag them as "Not Updated" or anything else.
My manual update now it takes about 8 hours to complete. I cant stay on my computer all those hours and wait the next stuck to handle it.
The update process must not stop!! Its more user friendly if at the end of update will have a report of Updated products and NOT updated products.
Im a programmer and i know a lot of thinks. SO just optimize your code to be more USER FRIENDLY and not to be a headache!
Sorry for this but i am very disappointed, especially after you mention that Auto-Update is not working properly!
thank you.
I will let our developers know about that issue and your wishes.

thank you.
whats the code and how do you change the code to do that?