MAJOR ISSUES: Dali theme checkout page

Hi,

1) When you have multiple shipping methods like 1) free 2) 10$, the total amount doesnt update properly after selecting the shipping method...

2) You need to have a shipping method applied to all your countries (in alid plugin) otherwise it is redirecting you to a empty cart when you are swithing countries on checkout page.

3) When you pay with Paypal, it allows you to select all the countries even if you specified (in alid plugin) the countries that you are shipping to. In a result, the user will be able to proceed the order even if i dont ship to this country.

4) When you pay with Paypal, the client have to fill his information again. There are console errors when he get redirected to Paypal and the fields are not auto filled with the same as the site fields. The site logo is not showing on to Paypal, etc. This seems the cause of bad API requests.

5) Stripe Payment integration was working fine but now it does not work at all at this moment. I dont find the issue...

6) When Stripe payment -> Enable Strong Customer Authentication solution is set to on I got this error:
Invalid API Key provided: sk_live_******************************************

Last edited:

daniel-97

1) When you have multiple shipping methods like 1) free 2) 10$, the total amount doesnt update properly after selecting the shipping method...
Just checked with Rubens theme, I have the same problem. Hope @Ekaterina Sayapina can have a look at this please.

And can we have an option to preselect shipping method? (Like preselect product's variation)
2) You need to have a shipping method applied to all your countries (in alid plugin) otherwise it is redirecting you to a empty cart when you are swithing countries on checkout page.
Yes, because if you don't apply it for all countries, and you choose a country that's not in the list, of course the plugin will not deliver the protocol for that cart
3) When you pay with Paypal, it allows you to select all the countries even if you specified (in alid plugin) the countries that you are shipping to. In a result, the user will be able to proceed the order even if i dont ship to this country.
Paypal doesn't let you block payments from a specific countries. You can go for an alternative way such as:
- Block IP from countries you don't plan to sell to (using Wordfence add-on): document
- Exclude those countries from your shipping
4) When you pay with Paypal, the client have to fill his information again. There are console errors when he get redirected to Paypal and the fields are not auto filled with the same as the site fields. The site logo is not showing on to Paypal, etc. This seems the cause of bad API requests.
No idea, I just realized that I couldn't checkout with Paypal on my site, will contact support to check on this.
5) Stripe Payment integration was working fine but now it does not work at all at this moment. I dont find the issue...

6) When Stripe payment -> Enable Strong Customer Authentication solution is set to on I got this error:
Invalid API Key provided: sk_live_******************************************
Check to see if you copied your Secret key correctly or not

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

The Checkout page is managed by the plugin. Today, we've updated AliDropship pluign. The update fixed the shipping issue. Please make sure you've updated your plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.8.19.8).
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

daniel-97

Hello,

The Checkout page is managed by the plugin. Today, we've updated AliDropship pluign. The update fixed the shipping issue. Please make sure you've updated your plugin to the latest version (ver. 1.8.19.8).
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The problem with unable to checkout I mentioned was because of an addon, please ignore that.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply :)

For issue #3) Are you sure Daniel? Check out this link: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/platforms/develop/country-codes/
To specify PayPal-supported countries and regions in request URI and body parameters, use two-character IS0-3166-1 country codes.

For issue #1) the problem is still present and before i post this thread i did updated the alid plugin.

For issue #2) Yes i did cover every countries that i ship to. I made 1 single shipping method for every Countries. Example:
1) free 10-20 days (USA) 2) free cad 10-20 days (Canada) 3) free 10-25 days. (Europe)

For issue #4) I did check the Paypal developper platform and i read somewhere that you can prefill customers information from your store info and this is what they recomment to do. Unfortunatly i cant find the documentation that i saw yesterday about it...

For issue #5 and #6) Yes i did. Do you have Dali theme working on Stripe? It's not working anymore on my side.

I did desactivate every single plugins to check aswell for a uncapatibility and with no results..

Just checked with Rubens theme, I have the same problem. Hope @Ekaterina Sayapina can have a look at this please.

And can we have an option to preselect shipping method? (Like preselect product's variation)

Yes, because if you don't apply it for all countries, and you choose a country that's not in the list, of course the plugin will not deliver the protocol for that cart

Paypal doesn't let you block payments from a specific countries. You can go for an alternative way such as:
- Block IP from countries you don't plan to sell to (using Wordfence add-on): document
- Exclude those countries from your shipping

No idea, I just realized that I couldn't checkout with Paypal on my site, will contact support to check on this.

Check to see if you copied your Secret key correctly or not

For now, I'll just use the Smart Paypal button and desactivate the checkout fields and let Paypal fields only. This is the only way i found out that fix some of the issues.

daniel-97

For issue #3) Are you sure Daniel? Check out this link: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/platforms/develop/country-codes/
To specify PayPal-supported countries and regions in request URI and body parameters, use two-character IS0-3166-1 country codes.
This is Paypal supported countries, you cannot exclude countries from your Paypal account to not sell to them
For issue #1) the problem is still present and before i post this thread i did updated the alid plugin.
It's working fine now on my end, you can check on your end. The update version should be 1.8.19.8
For issue #2) Yes i did cover every countries that i ship to. I made 1 single shipping method for every Countries. Example:
1) free 10-20 days (USA) 2) free cad 10-20 days (Canada) 3) free 10-25 days. (Europe)
Why not 1 Free Shipping for all countries? Shipping is not as flexible as Woo version where you can create shipping based on regions, where only people in that region will see those options
For issue #4) I did check the Paypal developper platform and i read somewhere that you can prefill customers information from your store info and this is what they recomment to do. Unfortunatly i cant find the documentation that i saw yesterday about it...
It's not asking me to refill any info on my end, all I need is to login to my Paypal. And if they choose to pay with their Credit cards, yes they will need to refill their information
For issue #5 and #6) Yes i did. Do you have Dali theme working on Stripe? It's not working anymore on my side.
Yes Stripe is working fine on Dali theme, I just checked. See if you put the live keys instead of the text keys