Major Flaw in both plugins

Milos

Alidropship and Ali Woo have a major flaw. They both do not update prices correctly.

Let's say the regular price is 19,99 and the sales price is 14.99. If a manufacturer (dropshipper) raise the price to 24.99 both plugins do not update the sales price, the sales price remain 14.99 and vice versa. This happens even UPDATE PRODUCT is turned on.

Milos

...also Woo version import some products and cannot import plenty of others, especially those with variations....Next: GO TO IMPORT LIST: number of orders mismatch greatly the number of orders displayed for the same product using DIRECT IMPORT

Vex

This has been happening to me as well, the prices do update after you do a pricing markup update but autoupdate does not. I have had to do a lot of monitoring on my site.

Milos

Right..thank you for confirming...and now I have to review all my 4,000 products again again and again....and the plugin developers playing deaf, ignoring major issues like this one, export products and other essential features every good plugin must have..

Vex

I have also noticed that the pricing markup that is used is based on the On Sale price and not the full price. Has been messing up with a ton of prices I have had to just do manually from now on.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Alidropship and Ali Woo have a major flaw. They both do not update prices correctly.

Let's say the regular price is 19,99 and the sales price is 14.99. If a manufacturer (dropshipper) raise the price to 24.99 both plugins do not update the sales price, the sales price remain 14.99 and vice versa. This happens even UPDATE PRODUCT is turned on.
Hello Milos, could you please give us a concrete example in order we could check this issue out?

Nick84

Same here - both Auto and Manual Update do not work at all. If a price gets changed on Ali, the price on my store gets completely screwed up and shows an incorrect value. Developers should look into this asap because this is the main feature of the plugin. If it doesn't work then I am sorry to say but it makes it useless...

Luvie

im having the same issue, i assumed my prices and stocks were all update since i set it to update every 15 mins. but now i had to update it manually and some of the products were actually gone from ali alreaady :/

Nick84

im having the same issue, i assumed my prices and stocks were all update since i set it to update every 15 mins. but now i had to update it manually and some of the products were actually gone from ali alreaady :/
That actually might be yet another issue... So you are saying that even though you had the Auto Update on, it still turns out some of the products on your store were already out of stock on Ali Express?
The Manual Update function should be the same as the Auto Update, only difference is with Manual you do it whenever you want to.

Luvie

That actually might be yet another issue... So you are saying that even though you had the Auto Update on, it still turns out some of the products on your store were already out of stock on Ali Express?
The Manual Update function should be the same as the Auto Update, only difference is with Manual you do it whenever you want to.

yes and for the prices as well. i had a customer ask a price from me and i gave her the price on my website. i didnt check the supplier's since i assumed its udpated already since its in auto-update. but when i checked it, it was a completely different price. so basically i gave a wrong price to the potential buyer..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
yes and for the prices as well. i had a customer ask a price from me and i gave her the price on my website. i didnt check the supplier's since i assumed its udpated already since its in auto-update. but when i checked it, it was a completely different price. so basically i gave a wrong price to the potential buyer..
Hello, have you checked that this particular product has been updated?

Feather

When will this be fixed? I was thinking of purchasing the plugin but this would be a major issue for me.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When will this be fixed? I was thinking of purchasing the plugin but this would be a major issue for me.
Hello, everything works properly - if you set the interval of the update every 15 minutes - the plugin will update 3 products every 15 minute. You can see these changes in AliDropship activities list. If you noticed that some product hasn't been updated , please check whether this product has been updated according to your Activity list.

Nick84

Hello, everything works properly - if you set the interval of the update every 15 minutes - the plugin will update 3 products every 15 minute. You can see these changes in AliDropship activities list. If you noticed that some product hasn't been updated , please check whether this product has been updated according to your Activity list.
By Auto Update I understand full auto pilot - you leave it completely up to the plugin to update and sync your prices with Ali Express. Unfortunately at the moment the Auto update feature does not work properly 100%. Some products are updated as they should be, but others are not. For the past few days I had several products where prices got mixed up after the Auto update. I could spot this now with only 20-30 products but if you have more you need to go through every product to make sure it's all properly updated. This is the AliDropship version, not sure how the AliDropship Woo ver works.

Last edited: