Login page not functioning

lordjoseph7

Hello,

I'm using Davinci Theme and register/login pages are not functioning as they should. At the top in browser tab it says "page not found" and after creating an account and trying to log in it just keep reloading the page.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I'm using Davinci Theme and register/login pages are not functioning as they should. At the top in browser tab it says "page not found" and after creating an account and trying to log in it just keep reloading the page.
Hello , please make sure that you use the latest version of theme and plugin, and check please have you enabled the Personal account in your admin area or not.

lordjoseph7

Hello , please make sure that you use the latest version of theme and plugin, and check please have you enabled the Personal account in your admin area or not.

I'm using the latest version of Rembrandt (sorry not DaVinci) and in the admin settings under general, anyone can register is checked and default account is "customer". Unless there is another setting I'm missing or a plug in.

Within Alidropship settings "create personal account is enabled"

Last edited:

lordjoseph7

There is something wrong with all userlogin, registration, and my account pages. In my WP admin pages, they are not listed there and clicking on create pages within Rembrandt settings does not make them.

All three pages look like they are working but doing anything in them results in nothing.

lordjoseph7

Please help..I'm running google ads I don't want to lose my first buy because of a faulty registration/login system on my site..

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm using the latest version of Rembrandt (sorry not DaVinci) and in the admin settings under general, anyone can register is checked and default account is "customer". Unless there is another setting I'm missing or a plug in.

Within Alidropship settings "create personal account is enabled"
Could you please PM me your domain name , WordPress login and password to check it out.

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I am facing the same issue. User can't login. No email goes to the newly registered email ID for verification. Tested with two three email IDs.

Hello, ShopOnline!
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you.

Rayan

hello
have the same issue after cheking
  • Show "Register" label
  • allow every one to registrer from wp admin - setting - general
  • verify that i have woocommerce account page
no one can register as a customer on the website only login if the account already exist
i am using davinci theme

here the screenshot
https://ibb.co/k55NRJh

thanks

chris37

hello
have the same issue after cheking
  • Show "Register" label
  • allow every one to registrer from wp admin - setting - general
  • verify that i have woocommerce account page
no one can register as a customer on the website only login if the account already exist
i am using davinci theme

here the screenshot
https://ibb.co/k55NRJh

thanks

Hello,

Please check “Enable customer registration on the “My account” page” option in Woocommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > Customer registration.

Please inform me if that help.