Local Wordpress test with the Microsoft Web Platform Installer

Ulros

Is it possible to test the shop with a local Wordpress installation and then to upload it if I have bought the plugin and I have registered the domain name already?

I would like to use the Microsoft Web Platform Installer to install a local Wordpress on my computer. Then I install the plugin and start to import and to test things. If I like it then I upload it to my hosting provider and go live.

The question is: If I enter the license code for the plugin will it be active on my live domain later? Or do I need to ask the support to clear it and then reactivate it once all is on the hosting servers and ready to go live?
Thank you.

The Dropper

Wanna get answer too ! i already tried installing License key in a Local Host , & it turn fine but not with Alidropship .
Also i think since you already bought the plugin then just try it live , if you are not doing any prmotions, no one will know about your store till you launch , this is what i did .

Cheers .

Ulros

Yes I did this too, being live and trying there.
But I would like to have a test and a productive site. test is local of course. If I kill something inside it does not affect my productive site.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

In this case you need to contact support team and send them your license key. We will clear the license that you can use it on another domain. We are also planning to launch a membership area for clients that they can manage their licenses themselves.