Little wish for DaVinci Woo - add AmazonPay icon

spoo

Hello, the theme Da Vinci offers the possibility to show little payment icons in a widget - which is nice!

It would be very great if you could add the AmazonPay Logo for this widget, too.

Or, if I can do this on my own - maybe someone can tell me, how?

I guess this is not a big thing.

Thank you!
Sandra

spoo

I do not know if it is a big thing if I do it on my own - but I am quite sure it is not for the developers of the theme to just add one more there in an upcoming version.....

chris37

I do not know if it is a big thing if I do it on my own - but I am quite sure it is not for the developers of the theme to just add one more there in an upcoming version.....

They call it free theme for a reason ;)

Or you paid an advance theme .. or you do it yourself. ;)

spoo

So you decide for them now, do you? Its just a little thing I can try to ask here, no? ....

chris37

So you decide for them now, do you? Its just a little thing I can try to ask here, no? ....
I do not decide for nobody .. I just say to you is a free theme with limited option.

I added the amazon pay to my da vinci woo theme now just for i prove my point... Or you create a child theme and learn web coding for you do it yourself or you buy a theme that allow this functionality.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 10.00.20 AM copy.png

Regard

spoo

Thanks for showing that it obviously is no big thing for someone who nows how to do it.

And also thanks for showing that my little wish seems to be useful for others, too.

Maybe the developers might take the few minutes for it whith one of the next updates. :)

chris37

Thanks for showing that it obviously is no big thing for someone who nows how to do it.

And also thanks for showing that my little wish seems to be useful for others, too.

Maybe the developers might take the few minutes for it whith one of the next updates. :)

You get it all wrong .. it take me few minutes because I know what i am doing … I didn’t say is easy.

That the difference with many of you people and your believe how online developer work .. Is not an easy work.

I do not know how to fix my car and i take him to mechanic , I will not say to him replace my filter and do not take me money because is easy for you to do it.

Is ease for him because he know how to do it .. That does't mean is must make if for free for me..

Of cource the developers of alidropship in their good will do that is a bonus.. BUT is not reason they do it because they sell also paid themes that have this functionality.